YAMAtune 5 Toe Hi Socks (Non-Slip Dots)
These socks feature YAMAtune’s unique 5 Toe Spider Arch System which provides support to the arch of the foot and ankle, improving stability and aiding the natural function of the arch. A compression layout is created in such a way that it cradles and supports your foot as it wraps around it like a spiders web. This design helps reduce the stress of impact, making these socks more comfortable to wear.
The long length sock is tapered from the ankle to the calf to prevent slippage during exercise. The Spider Arch strip also supports the calf muscles during exercise, adding support and helping to reduce fatigue.
The 5 Toe design separates your toes to create an anatomical fit that allows each toe to spread naturally, function individually and more effectively and help prevent blisters. Just like gloves provide better dexterity than mittens, our unique 5 Toe socks pocket each toe to allow them to spread naturally, providing better stability and comfort.
The YAMAtune silicon dots are printed onto the sole of the socks. These dots improve traction and prevent slipping both within your shoes (to further prevent the risk of blisters) and on hard surfaces when wearing the socks for other activities such as Yoga.
Reduces lateral movement (the socks do not move around your foot)
The mesh increases air flow and reduces moisture
The 5 toe design and Spider Arch compression system increases your power on upward strides
The knitted structure adds support to reduce fatigue, helping you go further for longer.
The non-slip silicone dots help stop unnecessary movement within your shoes.
Wicking fabric keep feet drier for longer.
Material: Nylon 67%, Polyester 25%, Polyurethane 8%
Available in various colours and lengths.
⦁ Reduces lateral movement (the socks do not move around your foot)
⦁ The mesh increases air flow and reduces moisture
⦁ The 5 toe design and Spider Arch compression system increases your power on upward strides
⦁ The knitted structure adds support to reduce fatigue, helping you go further for longer.
⦁ The non-slip silicone dots help stop unnecessary movement within your shoes.
⦁ Wicking fabric keep feet drier for longer.
⦁ Material: Nylon 67%, Polyester 27%, Polyurethane 6%
⦁ Available in various colours and lengths.
We recommend choosing half to one size down from your usual shoe size for the best fit.
Black/Navy, Indigo/Pink, Pink/Purple, Turquiose/Yellow
We understand that shipping is an extra cost for online shoppers. Thus, we are offering a FLAT fee of RM15 for delivery within Malaysia; include Sabah and Sarawak
Xnocs reserves the right to change the shipment method according to the delivery location and weight of the products.
We will at our own best effort to deliver your order using the most efficient way to you using the carrier that fit us. Expected delivery period taken based on our own internal guides:
– 2-3 working days (Depending on Location) – Peninsular Malaysia
– 5-7 working days – East Malaysia
1) Incoming orders will be processed on a daily basis on business days, which is Monday to Friday
2) The daily cut-off time for order processing will be 1.00pm (Malaysian Time).
3) In the event of technical or resources issue, Xnocs reserve the right to delay your order delivery without prior notice.
4) For urgent orders, please make a note in your order form so we can try our best to carry a special arrangement for you.
5) If it so happens that your ordered product is out of stock/overweight where your parcel will to be put on hold, the information will be updated via email to you, with our best effort to contact you before sending out your parcel. In certain conditions, we will refund you directly without prior notice.
6) Xnocs reserve the right to decide the cheapest and most effective courier company based on your location and the weight of your products.
7) After sending out your parcel, tracking number will be provided via email to you. There might be occasionally delivery delay during peak season such as Hari Raya, Chinese New Year eve. Public Holidays, and certain occasion where estimated duration may not apply. You may contact courier service if you are not receiving your parcel within the estimated duration. Under the case where the issue have not resolved, please email us and we are happy to assist you with that. Reason causing the parcel to be rejected/returned due to undelivered/wrong address or contact number or delivery has not been attended additional shipping costs for re-sending the parcel will be bear by purchaser.