The lightweight, durable mesh upper offers increased breathability.
The lightweight, durable mesh upper offers increased breathability. A 3-piece ZipFoam™ midsole delivers a nimble ride with light guidance. An external TPU heel counter provides additional support and security. The Vibram® Megagrip outsole provides the ultimate traction on all surfaces, with generously spaced lugs for optimal mud and snow release.
• Rugged trail runner and trail racer with a performance tuned responsive platform.
• Ideal for long, fast runs on technical trails and over all types of terrain.
• At home on rocky single track, mountainous climbs, and loamy descents — lightweight, more breathable and more stable heel than the original.
• The performance tuned companion to the Ultraventure with a firmer, agile, more responsive ride.
• No rock plate means enhanced terrain feel while still offering plenty of underfoot protection with ZipFoam and stack height.
• A tightly woven, durable, and lightweight mesh upper with medial drainage ports delivers more breathability than the original.
• A three-piece performance tuned Zipfoam midsole offers light guidance and a fast, nimble ride. ZipFoam is less likely to pack, providing more resilience than traditional EVA over the life of the midsole.
• An external TPU heel counter provides more heel support and helps keep the foot seated and secure over the platform.
• Compatible with Topo Athletic performance gaiter or regular trail gaiter.
• Vibram Megagrip outsole provides industry leading slip resistance and traction, with lug spacing that optimizes traction and mud/snow release.
• Key Specs : 30-25mm stack height and 5mm drop, Vibram Megagrip outsole, 3-piece ZipFoam midsole, external TPU counter, Ortholite footbed.
Weight: 10oz// 284g (M9)
Total Stack Height: 30mm x 25mm
UK7.5, UK8, UK9, UK10
We understand that shipping is an extra cost for online shoppers. Thus, we are offering a FLAT fee of RM15 for delivery within Malaysia; include Sabah and Sarawak
Xnocs reserves the right to change the shipment method according to the delivery location and weight of the products.
We will at our own best effort to deliver your order using the most efficient way to you using the carrier that fit us. Expected delivery period taken based on our own internal guides:
– 2-3 working days (Depending on Location) – Peninsular Malaysia
– 5-7 working days – East Malaysia
1) Incoming orders will be processed on a daily basis on business days, which is Monday to Friday
2) The daily cut-off time for order processing will be 1.00pm (Malaysian Time).
3) In the event of technical or resources issue, Xnocs reserve the right to delay your order delivery without prior notice.
4) For urgent orders, please make a note in your order form so we can try our best to carry a special arrangement for you.
5) If it so happens that your ordered product is out of stock/overweight where your parcel will to be put on hold, the information will be updated via email to you, with our best effort to contact you before sending out your parcel. In certain conditions, we will refund you directly without prior notice.
6) Xnocs reserve the right to decide the cheapest and most effective courier company based on your location and the weight of your products.
7) After sending out your parcel, tracking number will be provided via email to you. There might be occasionally delivery delay during peak season such as Hari Raya, Chinese New Year eve. Public Holidays, and certain occasion where estimated duration may not apply. You may contact courier service if you are not receiving your parcel within the estimated duration. Under the case where the issue have not resolved, please email us and we are happy to assist you with that. Reason causing the parcel to be rejected/returned due to undelivered/wrong address or contact number or delivery has not been attended additional shipping costs for re-sending the parcel will be bear by purchaser.