Looking for a fast shoe to float above the competition on race day? Check out the 2nd generation ON CloudFlow. Combining the ultralight feel of the Cloud with the responsive cushion of the CloudSurfer, this shoe is perfect for quick paces. Worn by Tim Don while he broke the Ironman world record in 2017, this shoe helps elite athletes achieve their goals with over 60 podium finishes and counting. Whether you want to set huge running milestones or just want to feel fast in your shoes, the ON CloudFlow will satisfy your need for speed!
Upper – Engineered mesh keeps your feet cool and dry during the heat of competition. New eyelet configuration holds the midfoot in place during high speeds while a lace holder on the tongue locks down for a firm fit. The reconstructed heel provides a durable and comfortable hold, so everything stays in place when you’re rocking the race.
Midsole – Extra kick and comfort with the Helion superfoam for softer landings in the forefoot. The updated Speedboard turns impact into acceleration as 18 Cloud elements provide a smooth, natural ride. Comfortable landings and explosive take-offs create an unstoppable speed combination.
Outsole – CloudTec pods on the rear outsole absorb shock and lessen the impact from the ground. Rubber compound on the heel and adds durability so your shoes last longer.
Weight: 8.29oz | 235 grams (size Men US8.5)
Heel-Toe Offset: 6mm
Pre-Order item(s) is not available for immediate shipping and will be shipped in the future, once item(s) is available and according to the estimated dispatch date that is outlined on the product page.
We know this is an exciting time, and so between the time of placing your order and your item(s) being shipped, we will update you on your order and the delivery status via emails.
We make every effort to ship your order by the expected shipping date, however, on occasion, we can experience delays outside of our control.
We require seven (7) business days to pack and ship your full order. However, during promotional period and/or holiday weeks, your order will be shipped within fourteen (14) business days.
Your item(s) will be delivered via POSLaju as standard delivery and it may takes up to seven (7) business days.
Once your order has left our warehouse, you'll receive an email with your tracking information for your tracking on the delivery status.
Please note, it can sometimes take up to 48 hours for your information to appear in the POSLaju system. If you are not at the nominated address when delivery occurs, a notification will be left in your mailbox, and your parcel will be held at your local post office for collection.
Please note that you cannot nominate a delivery date or time, and unfortunately, we cannot call you on the day in advance of the delivery being made. We aim to deliver your order within the time indicated, but we are not able to guarantee any firm dates upon order and to the extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of late delivery.
*Be sure to use the correct shipping address, complete with a suite or apartment number if applicable, an incorrect or incomplete address will almost always delay delivery.
If you require any reconfirmation on your order status, send us a note at email@example.com
Most orders will ship from our warehouse while a few low inventories or specialty items will ship from our suppliers. To get your full order on its way, we occasionally ship from a combination of these locations so you'll receive a couple of packages.
If your order ships in separate packages, we will send you multiple tracking numbers.
Local Delivery (Within Malaysia)
Shipping within West Malaysia is always FREE when you spend RM700 and above.
There will be a flat rate shipping cost for orders:
West Malaysia: RM10 for orders below RM700
Sabah & Sarawak: RM20 flat rate
No International Shipping at this moment
There is no refunds for goods sold.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Our exchange policy lasts ten(10) days (Base on individual Vendor's Sales Policy). If ten (10) days have gone by since the delivery of your purchase, unfortunately, we can't offer you an exchange.
- To be eligible for an exchange, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Due to hygiene reasons, inner garments (inclusive sports bra), headwear, socks, etc... are exempted from being exchanged and /or returned.
- To complete your exchange, we require proof of purchase.
- Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
- There are certain situations where exchanges are not granted (if applicable):
- Any item(s) not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reason not due to our error.
- Any item(s) that is returned more than ten (10) days after delivery.
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
Running Lab 1 Utama
Lot LG307A, 1 Utama Shopping Centre, Lebuh Bandar Utama, Bandar Utama, 47800 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia.
- It is advised that all items returned are at your own cost and will not be reimbursed.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item(s). Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Depending on where you live, the time may vary for your exchanged product to reach you.
- As the responsibility for international customs duties and local VAT/GST liable to the customer, we are unable to refund any charges incurred upon delivery of the order. However, you may be able to recover these by contacting your local customs bureau directly.
- Please note, item(s) should not be returned to us without prior notice. All return requests should be submitted via email only. Item(s) returned to us without prior notification may not be refunded.
If you have any questions on how to return your item(s), contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org during our operation hours at 10AM - 5PM (Monday to Friday), excluding Public Holidays.