To deal with the intensity of rapid elevation change and trail running, this innovative backpack combines minimalist design, functionality and extreme lightness. To support performance in the mountains, it has an exclusive flat-patterned super-stretch base that’s deformation resistant and minimizes overall size, while allowing volume extension with no extra weight. On the move, needs are continuously managed: one-touch adjustment of harness tension for micrometric adjustment of shoulder straps, and a removable back panel to trim weight to a minimum on excursions.
1 in stock
⦁ expandable body with compartments for bladder and essential gear items
⦁ harness fitted with 500 ml bladders in tpu (bpa and pvc free)
⦁ 1 zipped pocket and 1 mesh pocket for energy bars and gels
⦁ pole holders adaptable to all carry modes: front or back
⦁ speed fit™ patented harness adjustment system
⦁ emergency whistle
volume : 5L
backlength : 43 cm
⦁ n 100d cross hexa//waterproofness 1000mm //100% polyamide
⦁ p 600d oxford//waterproofness 1000 pu wr//100% polyester
⦁ lining : p 210d 113t//waterproofness 1000 mm iso 811//100% polyester
⦁ 280 g
⦁ trail running
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
Drying should be done in the open air.
We understand that shipping is an extra cost for online shoppers. Thus, we are offering a FLAT fee of RM15 for delivery within Malaysia; include Sabah and Sarawak
Xnocs reserves the right to change the shipment method according to the delivery location and weight of the products.
We will at our own best effort to deliver your order using the most efficient way to you using the carrier that fit us. Expected delivery period taken based on our own internal guides:
– 2-3 working days (Depending on Location) – Peninsular Malaysia
– 5-7 working days – East Malaysia
1) Incoming orders will be processed on a daily basis on business days, which is Monday to Friday
2) The daily cut-off time for order processing will be 1.00pm (Malaysian Time).
3) In the event of technical or resources issue, Xnocs reserve the right to delay your order delivery without prior notice.
4) For urgent orders, please make a note in your order form so we can try our best to carry a special arrangement for you.
5) If it so happens that your ordered product is out of stock/overweight where your parcel will to be put on hold, the information will be updated via email to you, with our best effort to contact you before sending out your parcel. In certain conditions, we will refund you directly without prior notice.
6) Xnocs reserve the right to decide the cheapest and most effective courier company based on your location and the weight of your products.
7) After sending out your parcel, tracking number will be provided via email to you. There might be occasionally delivery delay during peak season such as Hari Raya, Chinese New Year eve. Public Holidays, and certain occasion where estimated duration may not apply. You may contact courier service if you are not receiving your parcel within the estimated duration. Under the case where the issue have not resolved, please email us and we are happy to assist you with that. Reason causing the parcel to be rejected/returned due to undelivered/wrong address or contact number or delivery has not been attended additional shipping costs for re-sending the parcel will be bear by purchaser.