Lightweight Pocket Size PE Emergency Sleeping Bag Survival Thermal Bivvy Sack- Use as Emergency Space Blanket Survival Gear for Outdoor (with Waterproof Bag Cover)
150 in stock
Model : PE-60
Fabric : PE
Comfortable Temperature Scale: [0℃~-10℃]
Type: 3 Season
Sleeping bag style : Hybrid Type
Sleeping Bag Temperature Scale Category: Spring and Autumn Sleeping Bag
Length: Standard (Suitable for 1.8m height and below)
Color: Silver or orange
- Retains Heat – Complete heat retention and thermal insulation
- Essential – Place it in your car glove compartment or first aid kit
- Perfect size – Can be folded up easily into 7cm x 10.5cm and fully extends to 91cm x 213cm
- Light weight – 110g
WARNING : Avoid the danger of suffocation. Do NOT enter head first. Keep clear of the face. Children should use with close adult supervision.
Ever wonder what you’d do if you got stranded in bad weather out hiking or on a road trip? Now you can be ready for life’s unexpected events with the Bivy emergency sleeping bag.
This survival bivy sack is engineered for survival featuring a compact, lightweight design and highly durable materials. Remove it from the sack and unfold it to use as an improvised survival shelter tent or sleeping bag. Our survival bivvy sack is the only one with our patent pending Para-Synch Technology paracord drawstring utility rope and a 120-decibel emergency whistle.
- 1-person bivy sack functions as a emergency blanket, survival sleeping bag, or survival shelter
- Includes patent pending Para-Synch Technology paracord drawstring & 120-decibel survival whistle
- Extra-thick 28um polyethylene material
- Durable, tear-resistant and weather-resistant
- Reflective interior reflects up to 90% of your body heat
- Seam-sealed edges keep wind, rain, and snow out
- Bright orange color maximizes your visibility to rescuers
- Reusable thermal bivy sack folds up into waterproof stuff sack
- All items are 100% reusable
- Lightweight — just 110g
Whether pounding rain, howling wind, or relentless snow, harsh weather is no match for the Go Time Gear Life Bivy emergency sleeping bag. It’s designed to provide protection against the elements keeping you warm and dry.
Toss a survival bivy bag in your car’s trunk or glovebox or keep a couple at home or the office to be ready for the unexpected. Your emergency bivy sack is also ideal for a winter survival kit, emergency kit, or bug out bag supplies. When you’re done with it, simply fold it up and tuck it back into your stuff sack for next time.
|Dimensions||10 × 5 × 7 cm|
Pre-Order item(s) is not available for immediate shipping and will be shipped in the future, once item(s) is available and according to the estimated dispatch date that is outlined on the product page.
We know this is an exciting time, and so between the time of placing your order and your item(s) being shipped, we will update you on your order and the delivery status via emails.
We make every effort to ship your order by the expected shipping date, however, on occasion, we can experience delays outside of our control.
We require 3-5 business days to pack & ship your full order. However, during promotional period and/or holiday weeks, your order will be shipped within 7 business days.
Your item(s) will be delivered via PosLaju as standard delivery and it may takes up to seven(7) business days.
Once your order has left our warehouse, you’ll receive an email with your tracking information for your tracking on the delivery status.
Please note, it can sometimes take up to 48 hours for your information to appear in the PosLaju system. If you are not at the nominated address when delivery occurs, a notification will be left in your mailbox, and your parcel will be held at your local post office for collection.
Please note that you cannot nominate a delivery date or time and, unfortunately, we cannot call you on the day in advance of the delivery being made. We aim to deliver your order within the time indicated, but we are not able to guarantee any firm dates upon order and to the extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of late delivery.
*Be sure to use the correct shipping address, complete with a suite or apartment number if applicable, an incorrect or incomplete address will almost always delay delivery.
If you require any reconfirmation on your order status, send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org
Most orders will ship from our warehouse while a few low inventories or specialty items will ship from our suppliers. To get your full order on its way, we occasionally ship from a combination of these locations so you’ll receive a couple of packages.
If your order ships in separate packages, we will send you multiple tracking numbers.
Local Delivery (Within Malaysia)
Shipping within Malaysia is always FREE when you spend RM80 and above (for Peninsular Malaysia only)
and RM120 and above for East Malaysia (Sabah & Sarawak)
There will be a flat rate shipping cost for orders:
Peninsular Malaysia: RM7 for orders below RM80
Sabah & Sarawak: RM22 for orders below RM120
No International shipping is allow for this moment
There is no refunds for goods sold.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Our exchange policy lasts ten(10) days (Base on individual Vendor's Sales Policy). If ten (10) days have gone by since the delivery of your purchase, unfortunately, we can't offer you an exchange.
- To be eligible for an exchange, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Due to hygiene reasons, inner garments (inclusive sports bra), headwear, socks, etc... are exempted from being exchanged and /or returned.
- To complete your exchange, we require proof of purchase.
- Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
- There are certain situations where exchanges are not granted (if applicable):
- Any item(s) not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reason not due to our error.
- Any item(s) that is returned more than ten (10) days after delivery.
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
Block D-403 Paradesa Rustica, Persiaran Meranti PJU 9, Bandar Sri Damansara, 52200 Kuala Lumpur
- It is advised that all items returned are at your own cost and will not be reimbursed.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item(s). Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Depending on where you live, the time may vary for your exchanged product to reach you.
- As the responsibility for international customs duties and local VAT/GST liable to the customer, we are unable to refund any charges incurred upon delivery of the order. However, you may be able to recover these by contacting your local customs bureau directly.
- Please note, item(s) should not be returned to us without prior notice. All return requests should be submitted via email only. Item(s) returned to us without prior notification may not be refunded.
If you have any questions on how to return your item(s), contact us at email@example.com.