The LED Lenser H7R.2 is a hardworking headlamp that offers a newly developed LED lens for wider illumination with up to 300 Lumens of light output. It’s easily dimmable with the wheel on the rear rechargeable battery pack, dimming down to 5 Lumens. With features like LED Lenser patented Advanced Focus System, which allows you to transition light from a broad flood beam to a sharply focused long-distance beam, and a rear light for added visibility, the H7R.2 is a great work or everyday lighting solution for those tasks when you need to keep your hands free.
Advanced Focus System
Traditionally, light-focusing systems have consisted of either a lens or a reflector. The Advanced Focus System (AFS) is the patented combination of a reflector and lens to create a light system that provides both a focused beam for long-distance and a homogeneous spill-beam for up-close reading. AFS means whether you’re reading a map up close or focusing down the path to a landmark in the distance, your light will be easy on the eyes, clear and bright.
Smart Light Technology (Advanced)
In addition to 8 unique light programs and functions to tailor your light to your needs, Advanced Smart Light Technology also offers 2 energy modes: Energy Saving mode optimizes burning life, and Constant Current mode features electronically controlled continuous light output. Smart Light Technology puts you in control and allows you to choose how much power you want to use to operate your light.
The H series switch has been updated to operate the light from the front of the headlamp, as well as the back even with gloves.
New Scroll Wheel Interface
The new scroll wheel allows the user to easily choose the brightness of the headlamp. The H7R.2 scroll wheel also features a red light that blinks for cyclists and runners.
New Ergonomic Design
The light unit, head straps and battery box have been redesigned with a specially formed battery case and more comfortable foam to confirm to the natural curve of the user’s head. This ensures maximum comfort during extended use.
Pre-Order item(s) is not available for immediate shipping and will be shipped in the future, once item(s) is available and according to the estimated dispatch date that is outlined on the product page.
We know this is an exciting time, and so between the time of placing your order and your item(s) being shipped, we will update you on your order and the delivery status via emails.
We make every effort to ship your order by the expected shipping date, however, on occasion, we can experience delays outside of our control.
We require seven (7) business days to pack and ship your full order. However, during promotional period and/or holiday weeks, your order will be shipped within fourteen (14) business days.
Your item(s) will be delivered via POSLaju as standard delivery and it may takes up to seven (7) business days.
Once your order has left our warehouse, you'll receive an email with your tracking information for your tracking on the delivery status.
Please note, it can sometimes take up to 48 hours for your information to appear in the POSLaju system. If you are not at the nominated address when delivery occurs, a notification will be left in your mailbox, and your parcel will be held at your local post office for collection.
Please note that you cannot nominate a delivery date or time, and unfortunately, we cannot call you on the day in advance of the delivery being made. We aim to deliver your order within the time indicated, but we are not able to guarantee any firm dates upon order and to the extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of late delivery.
*Be sure to use the correct shipping address, complete with a suite or apartment number if applicable, an incorrect or incomplete address will almost always delay delivery.
If you require any reconfirmation on your order status, send us a note at email@example.com
Most orders will ship from our warehouse while a few low inventories or specialty items will ship from our suppliers. To get your full order on its way, we occasionally ship from a combination of these locations so you'll receive a couple of packages.
If your order ships in separate packages, we will send you multiple tracking numbers.
Local Delivery (Within Malaysia)
Shipping within West Malaysia is always FREE when you spend RM1,000 and above.
There will be a flat rate shipping cost for orders:
West Malaysia: RM15 for orders below RM1,000
Sabah & Sarawak: RM40 flat rate
No International Shipping at this moment
There is no refunds for goods sold.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Our exchange policy lasts seven (07) days (Base on individual Vendor's Sales Policy). If seven (07) days have gone by since the delivery of your purchase, unfortunately, we can't offer you an exchange.
- To be eligible for an exchange, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Due to hygiene reasons, inner garments (inclusive sports bra), headwear, socks, etc... are exempted from being exchanged and /or returned.
- To complete your exchange, we require proof of purchase.
- Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
- There are certain situations where exchanges are not granted (if applicable):
- Any item(s) not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reason not due to our error.
- Any item(s) that has been used and is no longer in re-sellable condition.
- Any item(s) that is returned more than seven (07) days after delivery.
To return your product for an exchange, you should mail your product to:
Running Lab 1 Utama
Lot LG307A, 1 Utama Shopping Centre, Lebuh Bandar Utama, Bandar Utama, 47800 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia.
- It is advised that all items returned are at your own cost and will not be reimbursed.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item(s) which will be advised. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Promotional, sales and consumable items are not eligible for an exchange.
- Exchange can only be done once.
- There will be a RM20.00 repacking and admin fee imposed on all item(s) returned for an exchange.
- Depending on where you live, the time may vary for your exchanged product to reach you.
- As the responsibility for international customs duties and local VAT/GST liable to the customer, we are unable to refund any charges incurred upon delivery of the order. However, you may be able to recover these by contacting your local customs bureau directly.
- Please note, item(s) should not be returned to us without prior notice. All return requests should be submitted via email only. Item(s) returned to us without prior notification will not be refunded.
If you have any questions on how to return your item(s), contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org during our operation hours at 10AM - 5PM (Monday to Friday), excluding Public Holidays.