- Expiry Date: Tropical – 11/07/2021, Citrus – 18/02/2022, Berry – 3/12/2021, Orange – 20/02/2022
- • Consume up to 90g of carbohydrate per hour
- • Maintains your endurance performance
- • Helps maintain hydration during exercise
- • Light tasting and refreshing
- • Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Energy Drink is designed to be taken BEFORE and DURING exercise
Energy Drink is a scientifically formulated carbohydrate and electrolyte solution to help you sustain your performance and enhance your hydration during endurance exercise.
Please note that this product was previously named ‘EnergySource’
During endurance exercise your body needs carbohydrates for energy to help maintain your performance. You may also become dehydrated if you do not replace the water and electrolytes lost through sweat. Energy Drink is a scientifically formulated carbohydrate and electrolyte solution to help you sustain your performance and enhance your hydration during endurance exercise.
Research on traditional sports drinks suggests that you can only consume 60g carbohydrate per hour, however, because Energy Drink is a 2:1 fructose mix, you can consume substantially more carbohydrates – up to 90g per hour in fact. That means you get 50% more energy!
• Consume up to 90g of carbohydrate per hour
• Maintains your endurance performance
• Helps maintain hydration during exercise
• Light tasting and refreshing
• Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Energy Drink is designed to be taken BEFORE and DURING exercise
Batch Tested Products
As part of our Drugs Free policy, we provide products that have been batch tested. To purchase Energy Drink from a batch that has been tested for substances on the WADA Prohibited List, please go here. This will be shipped with a certificate from our accredited lab. Please note that we do not use banned ingredients and have never had a failed test.
Consume as part of a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Carbohydrate-electrolyte solutions enhance the absorption of water during physical exercise and contribute to the maintenance of endurance performance during prolonged endurance exercise.
Dosage & Usage
Mix the powder contents into 500ml of water and shake well. Drink 150-250ml every 20 minutes during sport. Consume before and during sport.
The electrolyte level in Energy Drink should be adequate for most race conditions. However, when temperatures are high and you produce more sweat than usual we recommend adding a HIGH5 ZERO Neutral tab to Energy Drink to give you even more of an electrolyte boost.
For more detailed information on how to fuel your particular sport, read our Nutrition Guides.
|Dimensions||15 × 15 × 12 cm|
Citrus, Orange, Tropical, Berry