Enjoy luxurious comfort and improved bounce with the women’s Gel-Kayano 26 running shoes, featuring GEL technology to the forefoot and rear for high-density shock absorption and a comfortable feel over long distances. Featuring a jacquard mesh upper and FlyteFoam Propel technology for a lightweight quality that allows your feet to breathe, this ASICS running shoe is all about going the distance, providing exceptional support and comfort over long periods of time. The EVA sockliner offers excellent rebound and cushioning, while the Guidance TRUSSTIC SYSTEM technology brings a new level of stability, working with the contoured midsole to help control torsion. Meanwhile the SpEVA 45 lasting improves bounce-back characteristics to put a spring in your step. If your feet tend to roll inwards as you run, fret not. the DUOMAX midsole offers smooth overpronation control by combining 2 different density materials to reduce the risk of flat feet and bunions. Meanwhile AHAR rubber sponge helps to reduce excessive wear for a longer lifespan. This edition of the Gel-Kayano 26 running shoe showcases a vibrant new design to inspire you to unleash your inner runner, on those days when you might need a little extra motivation, while added reflective details improve your visibility when you’re out after-dark.
I.G.S (IMPACT GUIDANCE SYSTEM) TECHNOLOGY
ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot’s natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
FLYTEFOAM LYTE TECHNOLOGY
ASICS lightest weight midsoleformulation that provides continuous cushion thanks to organic nano fibers.
DUOMAX SUPPORT SYSTEM
A dual density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability, positioned sport specifically.
Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
SPEVAFOAM 45 LASTING
Employs 45 degree full length SpevaFoam 45 lasting material for a soft platform feel and improved comfort.
FLYTEFOAM PROPEL TECHNOLOGY
ASIS energetic foam formulation that provides supreme bounce thanks to a unique elastomer compound.
TRUSSTIC SYSTEM TECHNOLOGY
Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
REARFOOT AND FOREFOOT GEL TECHNOLOGY CUSHIONING SYSTEM
Attenuated shock during impact and toe-off phases and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
Black/White, Black/Pure Gold, Black/Black
US7.0, US7.5, US8.0, US8.5, US9.0, US9.5
Pre-Order item(s) is not available for immediate shipping and will be shipped in the future, once item(s) is available and according to the estimated dispatch date that is outlined on the product page.
We know this is an exciting time, and so between the time of placing your order and your item(s) being shipped, we will update you on your order and the delivery status via emails.
We make every effort to ship your order by the expected shipping date, however, on occasion, we can experience delays outside of our control.
We require seven (7) business days to pack and ship your full order. However, during promotional period and/or holiday weeks, your order will be shipped within fourteen (14) business days.
Your item(s) will be delivered via POSLaju as standard delivery and it may takes up to seven (7) business days.
Once your order has left our warehouse, you'll receive an email with your tracking information for your tracking on the delivery status.
Please note, it can sometimes take up to 48 hours for your information to appear in the POSLaju system. If you are not at the nominated address when delivery occurs, a notification will be left in your mailbox, and your parcel will be held at your local post office for collection.
Please note that you cannot nominate a delivery date or time, and unfortunately, we cannot call you on the day in advance of the delivery being made. We aim to deliver your order within the time indicated, but we are not able to guarantee any firm dates upon order and to the extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of late delivery.
*Be sure to use the correct shipping address, complete with a suite or apartment number if applicable, an incorrect or incomplete address will almost always delay delivery.
If you require any reconfirmation on your order status, send us a note at email@example.com
Most orders will ship from our warehouse while a few low inventories or specialty items will ship from our suppliers. To get your full order on its way, we occasionally ship from a combination of these locations so you'll receive a couple of packages.
If your order ships in separate packages, we will send you multiple tracking numbers.
Local Delivery (Within Malaysia)
Shipping within West Malaysia is always FREE when you spend RM750 and above.
There will be a flat rate shipping cost for orders:
West Malaysia: RM10 for orders below RM750
Sabah & Sarawak: RM30 flat rate
No International Shipping at this moment
There is no refunds for goods sold.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Our exchange policy lasts ten(10) days (Base on individual Vendor's Sales Policy). If ten (10) days have gone by since the delivery of your purchase, unfortunately, we can't offer you an exchange.
- To be eligible for an exchange, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Due to hygiene reasons, inner garments (inclusive sports bra), headwear, socks, etc... are exempted from being exchanged and /or returned.
- To complete your exchange, we require proof of purchase.
- Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
- There are certain situations where exchanges are not granted (if applicable):
- Any item(s) not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reason not due to our error.
- Any item(s) that is returned more than ten (10) days after delivery.
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
Running Lab 1 Utama
Lot LG307A, 1 Utama Shopping Centre, Lebuh Bandar Utama, Bandar Utama, 47800 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia.
- It is advised that all items returned are at your own cost and will not be reimbursed.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item(s). Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Depending on where you live, the time may vary for your exchanged product to reach you.
- As the responsibility for international customs duties and local VAT/GST liable to the customer, we are unable to refund any charges incurred upon delivery of the order. However, you may be able to recover these by contacting your local customs bureau directly.
- Please note, item(s) should not be returned to us without prior notice. All return requests should be submitted via email only. Item(s) returned to us without prior notification may not be refunded.
If you have any questions on how to return your item(s), contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org during our operation hours at 10AM - 5PM (Monday to Friday), excluding Public Holidays.