Promoting a lightweight ride, the GT-2000 8 from ASICS is designed to provide appropriate comfort and protection for runners in seeking a performance stability shoe. The GT-2000 8 features an updated GEL technology piece and a softer section of foam in the heel for improved comfort and shock absorption. The lightweight FLYTEFOAM technology midsole offers a soft landing with each stride so you can experience a more energetic ride. The upper features a lightweight engineered mesh that allows better air circulation to keep your skin feeling dry and refreshed. Thanks to the combination of DYNAMIC DUOMAX technology and TRUSSTIC SYSTEM technology in the midfoot, these applications keep your feet stable and supported. When you’re looking for a smooth ride, the GT-2000 8 road running shoe is the model for you.
REARFOOT AND FOREFOOT GEL TECHNOLOGY CUSHIONING SYSTEM
Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
DYNAMIC DUOMAX SUPPORT SYSTEM
This evolution of DuoMax system enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support.
ENGINEERED MESH UPPER
Multi-directional mesh material improves ventilation and stability.
FLYTEFOAM MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGY
Our FlyteFoam technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low density foam.
TRUSSTIC SYSTEM TECHNOLOGY
Reduced the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
US8.0, US9.0, US9.5, US10.0, US11.0, US12.0
Pre-Order item(s) is not available for immediate shipping and will be shipped in the future, once item(s) is available and according to the estimated dispatch date that is outlined on the product page.
We know this is an exciting time, and so between the time of placing your order and your item(s) being shipped, we will update you on your order and the delivery status via emails.
We make every effort to ship your order by the expected shipping date, however, on occasion, we can experience delays outside of our control.
We require seven (7) business days to pack and ship your full order. However, during promotional period and/or holiday weeks, your order will be shipped within fourteen (14) business days.
Your item(s) will be delivered via POSLaju as standard delivery and it may takes up to seven (7) business days.
Once your order has left our warehouse, you'll receive an email with your tracking information for your tracking on the delivery status.
Please note, it can sometimes take up to 48 hours for your information to appear in the POSLaju system. If you are not at the nominated address when delivery occurs, a notification will be left in your mailbox, and your parcel will be held at your local post office for collection.
Please note that you cannot nominate a delivery date or time, and unfortunately, we cannot call you on the day in advance of the delivery being made. We aim to deliver your order within the time indicated, but we are not able to guarantee any firm dates upon order and to the extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of late delivery.
*Be sure to use the correct shipping address, complete with a suite or apartment number if applicable, an incorrect or incomplete address will almost always delay delivery.
If you require any reconfirmation on your order status, send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org
Most orders will ship from our warehouse while a few low inventories or specialty items will ship from our suppliers. To get your full order on its way, we occasionally ship from a combination of these locations so you'll receive a couple of packages.
If your order ships in separate packages, we will send you multiple tracking numbers.
Local Delivery (Within Malaysia)
Shipping within West Malaysia is always FREE when you spend RM1,000 and above.
There will be a flat rate shipping cost for orders:
West Malaysia: RM10 for orders below RM1,000
Sabah & Sarawak: RM35 flat rate
No International Shipping at this moment
There is no refunds for goods sold.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Our exchange policy lasts seven (07) days (Base on individual Vendor's Sales Policy). If seven (07) days have gone by since the delivery of your purchase, unfortunately, we can't offer you an exchange.
- To be eligible for an exchange, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Due to hygiene reasons, inner garments (inclusive sports bra), headwear, socks, etc... are exempted from being exchanged and /or returned.
- To complete your exchange, we require proof of purchase.
- Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
- There are certain situations where exchanges are not granted (if applicable):
- Any item(s) not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reason not due to our error.
- Any item(s) that has been used and is no longer in re-sellable condition.
- Any item(s) that is returned more than seven (07) days after delivery.
To return your product for an exchange, you should mail your product to:
Running Lab 1 Utama
Lot LG307A, 1 Utama Shopping Centre, Lebuh Bandar Utama, Bandar Utama, 47800 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia.
- It is advised that all items returned are at your own cost and will not be reimbursed.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item(s) which will be advised. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Promotional, sales and consumable items are not eligible for an exchange.
- Exchange can only be done once.
- There will be a RM10.00 repacking fee imposed on all item(s) returned for an exchange.
- Depending on where you live, the time may vary for your exchanged product to reach you.
- As the responsibility for international customs duties and local VAT/GST liable to the customer, we are unable to refund any charges incurred upon delivery of the order. However, you may be able to recover these by contacting your local customs bureau directly.
- Please note, item(s) should not be returned to us without prior notice. All return requests should be submitted via email only. Item(s) returned to us without prior notification will not be refunded.
If you have any questions on how to return your item(s), contact us at email@example.com during our operation hours at 10AM - 5PM (Monday to Friday), excluding Public Holidays.