All websites in the domain checkpointspot.asia (the "Site") are owned and operated by Checkpoint Spot Sdn Bhd ("CPS").
Terms & Conditions
- Any enquiries regarding event in the Site shall be directed to and dealt with by the organizer and/or event owner. CPS only provides the platform to facilitate the registration of the event.
- Refund, cancellation or transfer of any registration is subjected to the terms and conditions mentioned in the respective event.
- All participants must understand the rules and regulations stated in the respective event before registering for the said event.
- Once registered, participants are not allowed to make any changes related to shirt size, category or transfer of bib unless approved by the Organizer. Participant may incur administrative fee charged by CPS and organizer when making the approved changes.
CPS may vary these terms at any time. Any variations become effective upon posting. By continuing to use the Site after the terms have been varied, you agree to be bound by the variation.
Use and Copyright
You may use the Site and the information contained within it for your own personal and non-commercial reference only. You agree that you will not hack into the Site nor employ any robot, spider or other device or process to use the Site for any unauthorised purposes. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonably large burden on the Site.
The information contained within this Site (including programming scripts, graphics and logos) are copyright of CPS and its related bodies corporate. You may make any copies of any information reasonably incidental to your viewing of the Site and may retain a single permanent copy for your personal reference. The information may not otherwise be used, copied, reproduced, published, stored in a retrieval system, altered, transmitted in any form or by any means in whole or in part (except where by law such use cannot be prohibited) without the prior written approval of CPS or its related bodies corporate.
- cancel your transaction and orders without a refund;
- prohibit you from using the Site;
- restrict your ability to make future purchases through the Site; and
- if required by law, by subpoena or an enforcement body, disclose information about you and your use of the Site for the investigation of any unlawful or harmful activity.
The trademarks appearing on this Site are primarily trademarks of CPS or their affiliates. Other trademarks displayed on the Site are trademarks of their respective owners. Nothing contained on this Site should be construed as granting any licence or right of use of any trademark displayed on the Site without the express written permission of CPS, or the relevant affiliate, or third party owner.
Where you make a purchase through this Site, you are bound by the CPS's Terms of Sale in relation to that purchase.
Limitation of Liability
To the extent permitted by law our aggregate liability to you, whether for breach of these terms or in negligence or in any other tort or for any other common law or statutory cause of action arising in relation to these terms, the Site or the content available through the site is limited to RM100. To the extent permitted by law we will not be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential or indirect damages, loss or corruption of data, loss of profits, goodwill, bargain or opportunity or loss of anticipated savings resulting from your access to, or use of, or inability to use the Site and its content, whether based in contract, tort, negligence, statute or any other legal theory, and whether or not we know of the possibility of such damage. If a jurisdiction does not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability in accordance with the foregoing, but allows a limitation of a certain maximum extent then our liability is limited to that extent.
If any part of this agreement is held to be unenforceable, the unenforceable part must be given effect to the greatest extent possible and the remainder will remain in full force and effect. This agreement is governed by the laws of Malaysia. You irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia.