Unleash The Tiger Within Virtual Run is organised by the Virtual Run People and it is open to everyone who has a valid address in Malaysia and Singapore. For other locations, please contact us by email - TigerVirtualRun@gmail.com or WhatsApp us at +6016-380 7200.
1) Participants can run ANYTIME from their registration date until 31 March 2022 to complete the run. Where participants can split the distance to as many times as they wish. But if there are more than 10 pictures, they are required to combine some to the pictures to fit into 10 uploads.
2) You may also use the same run results to submit for our other virtual runs as long as it is within the running period.
3) Entries are non-transferable.
4) All T-shirts measurement is subject to 1-2 cm tolerance.
5) Finisher's Tee size is strictly based on the size selected by the participant during registration, any request of size change will not be entertained.
6) All merchandises’ colour, design and material may be different from illustration and are subjected to change without notice.
7) Submission of results must be submitted any time before the 31 March 2022. If participants are unable to submit the result before the 31 March 2022, they will be considered as disqualified and will not be entitle for any of the rewards. As such there will be NO delivery of any medal or T-shirt.
8) Once participants registration is done, there will be NO refund even if participants are not able to participate due to whatever reason.
9) By entering our virtual event, you are accepting that Virtual Run People will contact you to keep you updated on the progress of your run. In addition, you will be added to the Virtual Run People mailing list to receive updates on future events, medals & charities. You may unsubscribe from the Virtual Run People mailing list at any time by emailing us at VirtualRunPeople@gmail.com
10) Participants must be certified fit to participate in this event. Virtual Run People shall not be liable for any accident, injuries or mishap that happened in the participation of the event.
11) All payments are to be collected in Ringgit Malaysia and it is based on the current conversion rate of the day. The conversion rate is subject to currency fluctuation.
12) Participants agree to provide accurate, true, current and complete information about the Participants. Virtual Run People may contact the Participants time by e-mail or text message. Any notice sent to the e-mail address registered with the Virtual Run People shall consider as received by the Participants. If the Participants provide any information that is inaccurate, untrue, not current or incomplete, or the Virtual Run People has rights to suspect that such information is inaccurate, untrue, not current or incomplete, the Virtual Run People may suspend or terminate the Participants’ registration and fees will not be refund.
13) If there is a returned of parcel during the delivery of the rewards due to whatever reason, we could arrange to resend the reward (upon request) but the delivery charges would be borne by participant.
14) Any address changes after registration will incur additional charges.
15) The Virtual Run People reserves the right to use any photographs (including those of Participant), motion pictures, recordings, or any other media records of the Event, for any legitimate purpose including commercial advertising and distribution to the Virtual Run People.
16) The Virtual Run People has the rights to amend the Terms & Conditions at any time at its sole discretion without any prior notice.