- The routes conditions will be cover tarmac, and off road, please make sure you are very prepared with the surface.
- Participants are advised to read the following Important Notice, Terms & Conditions and Official Rules carefully before the race.
- Participants are advised to solicit medical advice from doctor if they are in doubt of their health condition prior to taking part in the race.
- All entry fees are non-refundable, and the Organizer retains the right to refuse entry to anyone declaring false information on their entry form, not making the required payment, or otherwise failing to meet the stated entry requirements.
- Registration can be made through check point spot registration portal.
- Successful participants MUST collect their race bib number & race shirt (“Race Kit”) (in person or via an authorized person) by presenting the copy of identity card (as stated in the official receipt).
- The Organizer reserves the right to disqualify or exclude any person from competition who gives incorrect personal data / details on the entry form, or who is suspected of having taken banned substances. No refund of entry fee will be arranged.
- No result or certificate will be given to participants who do not start in the race time assigned to them by the Organizer.
- Participants must retire from the race immediately, if asked / requested to do so by any member of the officials, medical staff, race director, umpire and / or security officers / marshals.
- No pets or any form of wheel-run objects of transport on the course.
Pictures and Documentation
- The Organizer shall be entitled to use pictures and documentation of the Participants taken during the event for purposes related with the event or any future events.
Amendments / Reservations / Acknowledgment
- Organizer reserves the right to modify, supplement or waive all or part of the event rules.
- Failure to follow these event rules, as may be amended, will result in immediate disqualification and loss of prize money or other prizes accordingly.
Terms & Conditions
- The Organizer reserves the right to close entries before the deadline without any notice once the race quota is full.
- Registration will only be processed upon receipt of full payment of entry fee.
- The Organizer reserves the right to limit and refuse entries without reason.
- The Organizer reserves the right to contact and to interview applicants by phone or otherwise for additional information required for matters relating to their applications.
- Entry fees are non-refundable. The Organizer reserves the right to refuse entries once the entry is accepted if any applicants provide false information, do not make the required payment, or fail to meet entry requirements as stated in the entry form.
- Should the event be cancelled due to circumstances beyond the control of the Organizer (including heavy rain, thunder storm or disaster, public rally, unhealthy air pollution index), no refund of the entry fee will be made and the Organizer shall have no further responsibility and/or liability thereafter.
- Each runner must ensure his/her health condition is fit before participating and during the race. Each runner shall be responsible with his/her own health/condition.
- The Organizer reserves the right to disallow/ disqualify any person who is known or suspected to be physically unfit to participate in the event. Should a runner get injured during the race, on case by case basis as recommended by medical team as appointed by the Organizer to monitor the race, such runner may be treated in hospital as designated by the Organizer with a treatment cost not exceeding the amount agreed by the Organizer and the relevant hospital circumstances.
- The organizer and its agent will not be held responsible for any issues relating to parking at the venue, due to losses suffered in the event of break in or vandalism to the vehicles of participants. Proper vigilance must be exercised by all participants when parking their vehicles.
If it rains before the event:-
Runners are to proceed to race venue for further instructions.
- If there are any delays, announcements will be made at the event ground by 6.30 am.
- If the bad weather persists past 6.30am, the race will be cancelled.
If it rains during the race :-
- Announcements will be made by the marshals along the running route to advice participants to take shelter. Participants can proceed with the run at their own risk.
Heavy downpour or thunderstorm:-
- Race will be call off immediately for the safety purposes