I am Covid-19 Vaccinated Virtual Challenge 2021 is organised by the Virtual Run People and it is open to everyone who has a valid address in Malaysia and Singapore. For other locations, please contact us by email - CovidVirtualRun@gmail.com or WhatsApp us at +6016-380 7200.
1) Participants can run ANYTIME from their registration date until October 15 2021 to complete the run. Where participants can split the distance to as many times as they wish, but if there are more than 10 pictures, they are required to combine some to the pictures to fit into 10 uploads.
2) Entries are non-transferable.
3) All T-shirts measurement is subject to 1-2 cm tolerance.
4) Finisher's Tee size is strictly based on the size selected by the participant during registration, any request of size change will not be entertained.
5) All merchandises’ colour, design and material may be different from illustration and are subjected to change without notice.
6) Submission of results must be submitted any time before the October 15 2021. If participants are unable to submit the result before the October 15 2021, they will be considered as disqualified and will not be entitle for any of the rewards. As such there will be NO delivery of any medal or T-shirt.
7) Once participants registration is done, there will be NO refund even if participants are not able to participate due to whatever reason.
8) Participants must be certified fit to participate in this event. The organizer (Virtual Run People) shall not be liable for any accident, injuries or mishap that happened in the participation of the event.
9) All payments are to be collected in Malaysian Ringgit and it is based on the current conversion rate of the day. The conversion rate is subject to currency fluctuation.
10) Participants agree to provide accurate, true, current and complete information about the Participants. The Organizer may contact the Participants time by e-mail or text message. Any notice sent to the e-mail address registered with the Organizer shall consider as received by the Participants. If the Participants provide any information that is inaccurate, untrue, not current or incomplete, or the Organizer has rights to suspect that such information is inaccurate, untrue, not current or incomplete, the Organiser may suspend or terminate the Participants’ registration and fees will not be refund.
11) If there is a returned of parcel during the delivery of the rewards due to whatever reason, we could arrange to resend the reward (upon request) but the delivery charges would be borne by participant.
12) Any address changes after registration will incur additional charges.
13) The Organiser reserves the right to use any photographs (including those of Participant), motion pictures, recordings, or any other media records of the Event, for any legitimate purpose including commercial advertising and distribution to the Organiser.
14) The organiser has the rights to amend the Terms & Conditions at any time at its sole discretion without any prior notice.