TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The race is open to everyone all Countries.
- Participants who completed the online registration agreed to abide by the terms & conditions and rules & regulations of the event.
- The organizer reserves the right to modify or substitute any of these terms and conditions, rules and regulations, runner’s entitlement, event programme, categories, fees, lucky draw prizes, race kit collection, route map, event venue and the whole event content from time to time as they deem fit without prior notice.
- Upon confirmation of participant, cancellation, refund, change to category, t-shirts size or other detail will not be entertained.
- Race entry is non-transferable. Those who running with an unauthorized race number will be disqualified.
- The race starts at CARPARK W2 (OPPOSITE GO-KART ENTRANCE), STADIUM SHAH ALAM, SEKSYEN 13, SHAH ALAM and through the route specified by the organizer and ends at the same venue as the starting point.
- ‘Finisher Medal’ will be awarded to all participants in every category who complete the race within cut-off time given.
- The organizer decision is final.
- Safety and health measures: The participant should be free from any medical, physical, mental disability and chronic/infectious disease which would deem it unsafe to participate in the race.
- REGISTRATION: All registration must be made through dedicated website/mobile apps and payment through online banking and credit/debit card.
- NO MULTIPLE ENTRIES PER PARTICIPANT.
- Participants with cardio-logical history are advised to consult your doctor prior registration.
- RACE KIT COLLECTION: The Race Kit Collection venue, date and time will be announced in our official FB page.
- DISCLAIMERS CLAUSE
- The Organizer reserves the right to modify or substitute any of these rules and regulations of the Event from time to time as they deem fit without prior notice. If there is ambiguity in any of the provisions, the Organizer shall be the authority to interpret.
- The Organizer reserves the right to cancel the Event at any time without prior notice to the Participant. If the Event has to be cancelled, there shall be no refund of fee paid and the Organizer shall not be held liable for any loss or inconvenience caused.
- There will strictly be no fee refund if the event is cancelled for reason of force majeure ie.e due to occurrence of incidents that are beyond the control of the Organizer or acts of God which renders it impossible or unsafe to hold the event.
- While every reasonable precaution will be taken by the Organizer to ensure the participants’ safety, participants run solely at their own risk and the Organizer will not be responsible or held liable for any injury or death howsoever arising from training for, during, or after participation in the Event. Participants are strongly encouraged to go for a medical examination and/or consult their medical practitioner prior to registration and before the actual Event day.
- Once registration has been duly processed, there will be no fee refund for participants who do not eventually participate in the Event for whatever reason.
- The Organizer reserves the right to use any photographs (including those of participants), motion pictures, recordings, or any other media records of the Event, for any legitimate purpose including commercial advertising and distribution to Sponsors anywhere in the world.
- Race kit not collected on the date stated is deeming unwanted and The Organizer reserves the right to dispose them.
- Due to the haze phenomenon, should API reading published by DOE of Malaysia exceeding 100 at event venue areas as at 7.00am, 14th February 2020 the run shall be cancelled.
Every participant is responsible for his/her involvement in the race. The organizers will not be liable for any injuries, mishaps, sickness, death or loss/damage to personal property that may occur during the race.
I hereby agree not to hold the organizer and co-organizers, their representatives and sponsors against all cost, expense or liability that may arise in consequence of my participation in the "KAWAII UNICORN COLOR RUN 2020" event, I hereby waive all claims for any and all injuries, death and invalidity to me or the person under my care which may be caused by any act, or failure to act by the organizer, members and employees arising directly or indirectly during the course of event or arising as a result of it. In consideration of the organizer accepting this entry, I hereby assume liability for any loss, damage or liability from the above event. I confirm that I have read and accepted the conditions of entry to event and the rules and regulations for this event.