Date: 15th April 2018
Venue: Standard Chartered Pocket Park (KLCC), Jalan P. Ramlee
6:00am Arrival, Bib Collection and Registration (Show Your Reg. No. on Mobile)
7:00am Warm Up Session by Special Guest
7:30am Flag Off - Start
8:30am Runners Arrive – Finish
9:00am Prizes and Lucky Draw
RM25.00 per participant regardless of age, gender, race and nationality.
(Additional RM2.00 Online Admin Fee)
1st 100 Gets KLCCRG’ CHICKEN RUN T-SHIRT
All Finisher / Participants will Gets KLCCRG’ CHICKEN RUN MEDALOne Pack of Kuala Lumpur Famous' Loke Yun Hainanese Chicken Rice (Pork-Free for Limited Packs Only)
20x Special Lucky Draw at the END of the Run
Goodie Bag worth RM200 for all participants
OPEN TO ALL, regardless of Age, Race, Gender and Nationality
Strollers are welcome! Kids are welcome with parents’ supervision
KL Car Free Morning Route (7KM)
Wisma BSN, Wisma Getah, Menara Public Bank, KLCC Parking
The rules and regulations of the event is designed to safeguard the safety of all runners, volunteers and organizers as well as to ensure the event runs as smoothly as possible during and after the event day with minimal disruptions. It is the runners’ responsibilities to read and understand the set of rules listed below. Failure to adhere to these rules may result in the disqualification of the runner.
- Flag off: 7:30am
- Cut-off times: 1 hour 30 minutes. All decisions by run officials are final and non-negotiable.
- No short-cutting: All runners must follow the path along the course without taking any shortcuts (unless instructed by the volunteers).
- Do not litter: Kindly carry your trash and dispose them at the bins provided.
- Road use and crossing: There will be a road closure for this run from 7:00am to 9:00am. There will be others i.e cycling, rollerblading, rollerskating, skateboarding and handcycling using the same route as you during the run. Please be courteous to the others and let them pass through before continuing your journey. Always run on the designated route on the road and BECAREFUL of fast approaching bikes. You are responsible for your own safe-being on the race course.
- Instructions from volunteers: At certain points of the rrun, volunteers may redirect you from the run route for safety purposes. Always follow the instructions of the volunteers to avoid untoward incidence
- In order to ensure safety, rescue staffs have the authority to stop a runner from continuing the run.
- Depending on your condition, an emergency evacuation may be required. This evacuation will be at the expense of the person being rescued. For overseas runners, it is strongly recommended that you obtain adequate travel insurance coverage
- You understand the unique nature and requirements of running. You will be running and have undertaken the necessary training to compete in such a run.
- You will be responsible for yourself and have the ability to deal with any problems that may be encountered during the run.
- You are able to deal with, on your own without assistance, deteriorating weather conditions (raining, strong winds) and other troubles expected when traveling across road.
- You are able to deal with extreme fatigue, internal organ and digestive problems, muscle pain, mild physical injuries and psychological problems on your own.
- You are fully aware that when participating in an outdoor activity such as this run, your safety depends on your own skills and abilities.
- Running bib must be worn and visible in front of runner at all times (if any). We do not condone and allow unofficial bib exchange.
- Event directors reserves the right to cancel the run in the event of natural disasters or extreme weather, including (not limited to) haze, thunderstorm, landslide
Whilst every reasonable precaution will be taken by the organizer to ensure the participants' safety, participants run at their own risk and the organizer will not be responsible or held liable for any injury or death howsoever arising from training for or during participation in the run.
Thank you for your co-operation.