3rd November 2018 Time :
6:00 AM - 12:00 PM Venue :
Taman Daiman Jaya Sales Gallery
|Categories ||Flag Off time ||Cut Off Time |
|3km fun run ||7:30am ||8:30am (1 hour) |
|3km Relay x 4 person ||7:30am ||9:30am (2 hours) | *Early bird prices for relay limited slot only
– RM200 per team *Early bird prices for fun run limited slot only
– RM50 per pax
* Open -12 years old & above, Veteran - 40 years old & above
*Subject to be changed Date : 3rd November 2018 (Saturday)
|7:10am ||Zumba |
|7:30am ||3km relay & fun run flag off |
|9:30am ||Cut off time for Race |
|9:40am ||Relay Award Ceremony |
|10:00am ||Live Band |
|10:45am ||Cheerleading Dance |
|11:00am ||Live Band |
|11:45am ||End |
Date : 1st -2nd November 2018
Time : 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Venue : Daiman Jaya Sales Gallery (Kota Tinggi)
Date : 3rd November 2018
Time : 5:00 AM - 7:00 AM
Venue : Daiman Jaya Sales Gallery (Kota Tinggi)
When is the Daiman Chase the Light Relay 2018 event?
-The Daiman Chase the Light Relay 2018 will happen on the 3rd November 2018, Saturday.
Where will the Daiman Chase the Light Relay 2018 be held?
-The Daiman Chase the Light Relay 2018 will be held at the Daiman Jaya Sales Gallery, Taman Daiman Jaya, Kota Tinggi, Johor.
What are the available race categories?
-12KM relay (3KM x 4 pax)
-3KM Individual Fun Run.
Can I rollerblade or cycle during the race?
-No. Using any wheel-run objects during the race is against the rules and regulations as per International Association of Athletics Federations (IAAF) sanctioned events. This rule is to ensure the safety of all the participants. Any participant using wheel-run objects will be requested to exit the course immediately by the officials.
Can I bring along my pets?
-No. Pets are STRICTLY PROHIBITED on the race route.
What time does each race start?
-12KM relay (3KM x 4 pax): 7:30 AM
-3KM Individual Fun Run: 7:30 AM
Is there a cut-off time to complete the run?
-12KM relay (3KM x 4 pax): 2 hours
-3KM Individual Fun Run: 1 hour
Do I still get a Finisher's Medal and Finisher's Certificate if I complete my run after the cut-off time?
-Participants who finishes after the respective cut-off time will not be eligible for Finisher's Medal and Finisher's Certificate.
When will I receive my Race Certificate?
-Your Race Certificate for the 12KM relay (3KM x 4 pax) will be made available to download through checkpointspot.asia within one week after the race.
Where and when will the Race Entry Pack Collection (REPC) be held?
- 1st-2nd November 2018, 11am-7pm, Daiman Jaya Sales Gallery (Kota Tinggi)
-3rd November 2018, 5am-7am, Daiman Jaya Sales Gallery (Kota Tinggi)
-To collect your Race Entry Pack, you must show your IC/ passport or the confirmation slip (hard copy or soft copy).
-You may appoint a representative to collect your Race Entry Pack on your behalf. The representative must present your confirmation slip. (Hard copy or soft copy)
How do I register for the Daiman Chase the Light Relay 2018?
-Online registration for the Daiman Chase the Light Relay 2018 is scheduled to commence on the 3rd August 2018.
How do I register if I am under the age of 18?
-Participants below the age of 18 are required to seek parental/ guardian's consent and fill up the relevant indemnity declaration as deemed necessary by the Organizer upon registration.
-Failing to do so, the Organizer reserves the right to refuse entry to any applicant under the age of 18.
How will I know if my registration entry has been accepted?
-Successful registrations will receive two confirmation e-mail:
-Registration confirmation from Daiman Chase the Light Relay 2018
-Payment confirmation from EGHL.
Do I get a refund if I choose not to participate after registration?
-No. Registration fee is STRICTLY NON-REFUNDABLE.
Can I make changes to my personal particulars after submitting my registration?
-No. Changes to personal particulars are not allowed once registration is completed.
Can I change my race category after submitting my registration?
-No. Changes to race categories are not permitted after your registration has been submitted.
Why is it that I have not receive my confirmation e-mail despite registering and making payment?
-There could be a few reasons why you have yet to receive your confirmation e-mail:
-Your registration was not successful and therefore the confirmation e-mail was not rendered.
-There could have been an error in your e-mail address at the point of registration, so the confirmation slip was not sent to the correct account.
-The e-mail has been blocked by your mail server and/ or is treated as spam/ junk mail.
What are the sizes for the running singlet?
-7 sizes: 2XS, XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL.
When is the registration deadline?
-Registration will close on 7th October 2018 or until sold out, whichever comes first.
What is the minimum age to participate in JOHOR Countdown Run 2017/18?
-12KM relay (3KM x 4 pax): 12 years old and above.
-3KM Individual Fun Run: No age limit
Can I transfer my entry to my friend or family member?
-No. All registrations are NON-TRANSFERRABLE.
Where will the water stations be located during the race?
-Water stations are located at the Start/ Finish Point and will be equipped with both water and isotonic drinks.
How long will the race route be closed to traffic?
-To ensure a safe and smooth-running route for all participants, traffic control measures will be in place during the fixed race time.
-Once the relay time limit is up (2 hours), traffic controls will no longer be in effect.
-To avoid possible accidents, participants who are still running once the time limit has expired, should board the sweeper car and exit the main road.
I’m driving to the event. Where can I park my car?
-To be announced.
How far is the airport from the race venue?
-It is approximately 45km.
If there are any disputes in the race results, who can I appeal to?
-For prize winners or possible prize winners, disputes and appeals must be made immediately after the prize presentation at the technical tent.
- Whilst every reasonable precaution will be taken by the Organizer to ensure participants' safety, participants shall partake in this event at their own risks. The Organizer, their sponsors and their appointed officials shall not be liable for any death or injury, loss or damage, suffered or otherwise and howsoever arising.
- The Organizer reserves the right to remove any participant deemed physically incapable of continuing with the race to prevent him/ her from causing greater harm and injury to him/ her.
- The Organizer reserves the right to delay or cancel the commencement of the race in the event of inclement weather. Should the inclement weather persist after delay, the Organizer reserves the right to cancel the race at their discretion without any refund.
- The Organizer shall not be responsible for any disputes arising from incomplete entry details.
- The Organizer reserves the right to limit, accept or reject any entries without prior notice and reasons.
- The Organizer reserves the right to amend the Rules and Regulations without giving prior notice or any reasons thereof.
- The Organizer reserves the right to provide winners with the attire to be worn on the winner's podium. Winners will have to wear the given attire; failure to do so may result in disqualification.
- For disputes on race results, only appeals in writing submitted to the Organizer 30 minutes after the official results announcement will be accepted with a deposit of RM50. The deposit will be refunded if the appeal is successful. The Organizer's decision will be final.
- Any disputes arising from participation in the Daiman Chase the Light Relay 2018 shall be referred to Arbitration to be conducted in Malaysia within the Laws of Malaysia.
- The Organizer reserves the right to use any photographs (including those of participants), motion pictures, recordings, or any other record of this event for any legitimate purpose, including commercial advertising.
- If the weather does not permit (haze/ heavy rain) the Organizer has the right to cancel the event, and/ or to give the participants entitlement but without any refund.
- Race entry is non-transferable. Those who are found running with an unauthorized relay race number from the Organizer will be disqualified.
- It is compulsory for the participants to display their relay race number at all time during the race. Failure to comply will result in the participants' disqualification from the race.
- All participants are encouraged to wear the Daiman Chase the Light Relay 2018 event t-shirt during the race.
- Officials reserves the right to prevent a participant's continuation in the race should they fail to comply with the rules and regulations.
- Change in event t-shirt sizes during collection of the race is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Participants must adhere to the race event t-shirt sizes that they have registered for.
- Participants must run on the designated path for the entire race. Failure to do so will result in disqualification.
- Participants taking part are required to keep to the left side of the lane so as not to cause obstruction to other participants.
- No pets and/ or any form of wheel-run objects of transport e.g. inline skates, prams, push cars, shoes with built-in or attached rollers are NOT allowed on the course other than official race and medical vehicles.
- The race route on the event day will be closed to traffic up to 2 hours after the publicized race start time, after which the road closure will be lifted. Sweeper vehicles will be mobilized to pick up participants after cut-off time. Participants are encouraged to board the sweeper vehicles.
- All entries are based on a first-come first-serve basis unless otherwise stated.
- The registration for the event is open to:
- 12KM relay (3KM x 4 pax): 12 years old and above.
- 3KM Individual Fun Run: No age limit
- Once the registration is completed and payment has been made, entry fees for those who for whatever reason(s) do not take part in the run are NON-TRANSFERABLE, NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-DEFERRABLE.
- Upon confirmation of participation, change of category or other details will not be entertained.
- The Organizer reserves the right to close entries before the deadline without any prior notice and/ or when the quota of a race is full.
- Completion of the registration form is an indication of the participant's agreement to abide by the rules and regulations of the Daiman Chase the Light Relay 2018.
Organizer Name : EGEN Productions
Tel : 016-3553373/ 016-5573551/ 016-7371933
Email : email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org /email@example.com