- Self-Collection: Kindly be reminded to bring your confirmation slip or NRIC for verification.
- Collection on behalf:
- Kindly ensure that your collector has your collection details for verification.
- Collection details : Confirmation slip or copy of NRIC (soft-copy accepted)
- There will not be any race pack collection on the event day. To those who did not adhere to the event organizer's dates for Race Kit Collection, please contact the event organizer after the event day to schedule the collection.
- Race kit need to be collect within 3 month from the event date or else it will be disposed.
REGISTERATION AND PRIZE
- No refund will be made if runners want to cancel the registration. Once registration has been duly processed, there will be no fee refund for participants who do not eventually participate in the event for whatever reason.
- The race results are final and indisputable.
If it rains before the event:
- Runners are to proceed to race venue for further instructions.
- If there are any delays, announcements will be made.
- If it rains during the race, announcements will be made by the marshals along the running route to advice participants to take shelter. Participants can proceed with the run at their own risk.
- You will be disqualified if you were found cheating by taking shortcuts, use any sort of vehicle for assistance, do not carry the mandatory items or commit any act harmful to other runners and officials.
- Any participant found to be violating any organizer terms or have not provided true or correct information in the registration form would be disqualified from the event.
- Organizer reserves the right to revoke any title and/or reclaim any prize awarded to any winner if winner is found to have not complied with the event rules and regulations.
- Participant shall wear only number bib provided by the organizer and be pinned onto the clothing, in front at all times during the race.
- The number bib must be displayed in full and not be in any way folded. Failure to abide to this rule may result to penalty or disqualification.
- Bib transfer is not allowed due to administrative reason.
RIGHTS TO USE IMAGE/VIDEO
Upon registration, all participants accept the use and dissemination of any images, videos, and photographs that may be taken from the event and their participation, may it be for advertising, commercial, or any other purposes.
SAFETY / HEALTH
- All participants must follow the rules and instructions given by the race director, staff, volunteers, medical staff and law enforcement.
- All participants must also inform the medical team of any illness or injury that occurs during or in conjunction with the event.
ADDITIONS AND AMENDMENTS
- Organizer reserves to the right to add, delete or make any amendments to the terms & conditions and rules & regulations without giving any reason whatsoever and without prior notice.
- Any updates on the rules and regulations of the event will be notified on the official FB page https://www.facebook.com/kelabolahragapangkor and it is the responsibility of the participants to keep abreast with any changes.
- There will strictly be no fee refund if the event is cancelled for reason due to occurrence of incidents that are beyond the control of the organizer or acts of God which renders it impossible or unsafe to hold the event.