The term ‘LIT Run 2018' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website who is registered under the Companies Commission of Malaysia. Our company registration number is 1144534-X. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to: the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s).
We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Malaysia.LIT RUN TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By participating in this Event, Participants agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of the Event and the decision of the Organizer.GENERAL
- You acknowledge and agree that your participation in the LIT Run (hereinafter referred to as the Event) is subject to the Terms and Conditions described herein. By submitting your entry to the Event, you hereby express your consent and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. LIT RUN reserves the right to disqualify any entry if it has reasonable grounds to believe the participant has breached any of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Event is organized by MONKEY THEORY SDN. BHD. (hereinafter referred to as the Organizer) and all Terms and Conditions remain at the sole discretion of the Organizer. The Organizer reserves the right not to award any Event entry when appropriate. The Organizer also reserves the right to change or amend the Terms and Conditions, to postpone the Event, to interrupt it or cancel the Event at any time without prior notice and without any compensation to any participant including but not exclusive to; registration dates, REPC dates, entitlements, cash prizes, Event day etc. Any changes will be posted on LIT Run official Facebook page (https:// https://www.facebook.com/LITCharityRun/).
- By signing up for and providing any information, personal or otherwise, in order to gain access to any product(s) and/or service(s) and/or participate in any programmer(s), event(s), talk(s), demonstration(s) or any other activities involving the Organizer and the Event sponsors (“the Sponsors”), the individual (“the Participant”) is deemed to have given explicit permission for the Organizer and the Sponsors to collect, analyses, collate, share, disclose to third parties, sell and/or otherwise use without any liability to the individual, any personal information relating to that individual as may in its sole discretion deem fit, including without any limitation for its programmers, planning, data-processing and statistical or risk-analysis, research, fund-raising and/or any other purposes in furtherance of the functions. The Organizer and the Sponsors declare by virtue of being the Event owner or sponsor, they can use services of third parties;
- For development or implementation of programmers, products or services as it may deem necessary;
- For outsourcing of any programmers, events, talks, demonstrations and/or any activities;
- For promotional, marketing and/or administrative purpose;
- For all purpose as required by law, including without limitation court proceedings, criminal investigations or prosecutions or where so ordered by any competent authority;
- In connection with any proposed novation, assignment, transfer, sale, lease, license, partnership, joint-organizing and/or any collaboration where and when required in relation thereto.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the Terms and Conditions, conduct, results, prizes and all other matters relating to the Event, the decision of the Organizer and/or any of its partners shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- The Organizer reserves the right to modify or substitute any of these Rules and Regulations of the Event from time to time as they deem fit. If there is ambiguity in any of the provisions, the Organizer shall be the authority to interpret and in doing so, the Organizer will take into account the interests of all the affected Participants.
- The Organizer shall not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by you or any other participant entering the Event or as a result of accepting any prize. The Organizer is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction to any telecommunications network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment and software or failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet, telephone lines or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Event.
- Completion of the official entry form, including online registration, confirms the Participant’s agreement to abide by all the relevant Rules and Regulations of the Organizer and the LIT Run.
- The Organizer reserves the right to amend the Event race routes as the Organizer deems fit for the safety of the Participants and/or to prevent any potential hazards in the running of the Event, at any time without prior notice to the Participants. In such cases, every effort will be made to inform the Participants prior to the date of the Event. The Organizer shall not be held liable for any loss or inconvenience caused due to such changes.
- Once registration has been duly processed, there will be strictly no refunds of fees and donations for Participants who do not eventually participate in the Event for whatever reason.
- There will strictly be no refunds available if the Event is cancelled for reason of force majeure i.e. due to occurrence of incidents that are beyond the control of the Organizer or nature phenomenal which renders it impossible or unsafe to hold the Event.
- While every reasonable precaution will be taken by the Organizer to ensure the Participants’ safety, Participants run solely at their own risk and the Organizer will not be responsible or held liable for any injury or death howsoever arising from training for, during, or after participation in the Event. Participants are strongly encouraged to go for a medical examination and/or consult their medical practitioner prior to registration and before the actual Event Day.
- Any Participant who commences to run before the actual flag-off of his/her registered race category will be immediately disqualified.
- Participants who do not start within 15 minutes of respective flag offs, for safety reasons may not be allowed to start and will be immediately disqualified.
- All Participants who successfully complete the competitive categories within their respective cut-off time will be awarded a finisher medal upon presentation of their bib number to the respective crew. The official results are based on the finalized timing chip system.
- All Participants who complete the Full Run within the cut-off time shall receive an exclusive Event finisher T-shirt upon presentation of their bib number. Sizes are subjected to availability.
- All finisher medals and T-shirts must be collected on Event Day and no requests will be entertained thereafter.
- All Participants who elect not to use the postal service delivery of their Race Entry Pack which is offered to Malaysian Residents during registration must collect their Race Entry Pack during Race Entry Pack Collection (REPC) during the pre-determined period and location as stipulated on the Event’s website.
- All Race Entry Packs not collected during REPC will be deemed to be unwanted, and the Organizer shall be at liberty to dispose or re-distribute them accordingly. Race Entry Packs cannot be collected on Event Day.
- If the Participant's original bib number is lost or cannot be found during Race Entry Pack Collection, the Organizer reserves the right to replace it with a spare bib number. The Organizer reserves the right to amend or substitute any Participant’s running bib at any time without prior notice to the Participant.
- The form on the reverse side of the Participant’s running bib must be completed in full and accurately. Participants must wear the assigned bib number visibly on his/her chest at all times. Participants who do not display bib numbers will be taken off the course by security officers/officials and immediately disqualified.
All Terms & Conditions apply.
5KM FUN RUN (Open to local and International participant)ELIGIBILITY
The following persons are not eligible to participate in the Event:
Permanent and/or contract employees of the Organizer (including its subsidiaries and related companies), including but not exclusive to their respective immediate family members, meaning parents, spouses, children and siblings;
Representatives and/or agents (including advertising agents and contest management agents) of the Organizer, including but not exclusive to their respective immediate family members, meaning parents, spouses, children and siblings.AGE LIMIT
- Participant must be 10 years old or older as of Event Day to participate in the 5KM Category.
An individual who participates in the Event may be required to submit personal or confidential information about himself or herself (including without limitation his or her name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, occupation, spending preferences or any other such information) to the Organiser.
The Organizer will treat any Personal Information obtained from an individual who participate the Event in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act.ORGANIZER’S INDEMNITY
The Organizer holds the right to change and alter the Event without prior notice and for whatever reason including but not exclusive to: registration dates, REPC dates, entitlements, cash prizes, Event day etc without prior notice.
The Organizer makes no warranties or representations whatsoever with respect to the Prizes and shall not be responsible nor liable for any problems and/or damage thereto or arising therefrom.
The Organizer reserves the right to forfeit Prize of any Winner who does not provide the required details as stipulated in the Event Terms and Conditions.
Participants and Winners shall assume full liability and responsibility in case of any liability, mishap, injury, damage, claim or accidents (including death) resulting from their participation in the Event, redemption and/or utilisation of the prizes and agree to release and hold the Organizer and its Prize partners free and harmless of any liability.
All transportation, accommodation, personal costs and/or any other costs, fees and/or related expenses that are incurred to participate in the Event and to redeem the Prize outside those costs covered above is the sole responsibility of the Participant(s) and/or Winner(s).
The Organizer (who hereby authorises the Main Sponsor only upon approval thereto) shall reserve the right to use the names and/or photographs of the Participants as materials for the purposes of advertising, trade and/or publicity, without any prior notice to the Participants. The Participants shall not be entitled to claim ownership or other forms of compensation on the materials.
By participating in the Events, Participants hereby give their consent to and authorise the Organizer to disclose their particulars to third party service providers and/or partners engaged by the Organizer for purposes of the Event and/or any customer survey in understanding Participants' purchasing behaviour.
The Organizer’s decision on all matters relating to the Event shall be final and binding and no further correspondence or attempt to dispute such decision would be entertained.
The Organizer reserves the absolute right to change, amend, delete or add to the Event Terms and Conditions without prior notice at any time.
This Event is organized by Monkey Theory Sdn Bhd and Facebook is released by each entrant and participant of the said Event.
By joining this Event, you also acknowledge that the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.CONTACT
For more information or enquiries, please contact us via our Facebook Direct Message at https://www.facebook.com/litrun/
or direct email at firstname.lastname@example.org
from Mondays to Fridays, 9:00am to 5:00pm.
Call Centre Number: 03-5612 8321