Event Date: 1 Sept 2019, Sunday
Time: 7:00am - 10:00am
Venue: MAEPS, Serdang
||12 years old and above
||12 years old and above
** Payment Gateway Fee of 6% or minimum RM2.00 is not included in the Registration Fee
- Race Bib
- Finishing Medal
Date: 31 Aug 2019, Saturday
Time: 10:00am - 8:00pm
Venue: Dataran MAEPS, Serdang
- The RAKYAT RUN 2.0 (“the Event”) is organized by Bank Kerjasama Rakyat Malaysia Berhad (”the Organizer”) and in accordance with the rules and regulations stated herein.
- All participants must submit their entries and payment online through the website below: https://www.checkpointspot.asia/
- All entries are based on a first-come, first-served basis unless otherwise stated.
- The Event will be held on 1 September 2019 at MAEPS, Serdang ("Venue"). The Organiser reserves the right to postpone or cancel the Event at any time.
- The Event is open to all and each participant attends the Event on his or her own free will.
- The 3.5KM & 7KM is open to participants of age 12 and above.
- Registration for any child below 18 shall be entered by their legal parent or guardian consent and who must submit relevant information upon registration. Failing which, the Organizer reserves the right to deny entry to any participant.
- Once the registration is complete and payment has been made, entry fees for those who for whatever reason(s) do not take part in the Event are NON TRANSFERABLE, NON REFUNDABLE AND NON DEFERRABLE.
- Upon confirmation of participation, any changes to other category or details will not be entertained.
- The Organizer reserves the right to limit, accept or reject any entry without prior notice and reason.
- The Organizer reserves the right to close entries before the deadline without any notice or when the quota is full.
- Completion of the registration form is an indication of the participant's agreement to abide by the rules and regulations of the RAKYAT RUN 2.0
- Race entry is non-transferable. Those who are discovered to participate with an unauthorized race number will be disqualified.
- All participants must bring along the confirmation slip or confirmation number together with their Identity Card or passport to collect their race number and event T-shirt.
- Any questions or inquiries regarding the registration process, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Race Kit collection (RKC):
Date: 31 August 2019
Venue: MAEPS, Serdang
- There will be no Race Kit collection counter opened during the race day. Hence no race- kits will be issued to runners and courier request or postage service will not be made available.
- All uncollected Race Kit during RKC day will be kept for collection after race day. Kindly contact the Organizer to collect the Race Kit within 2 weeks, else it will be deemed to be unwanted, and the Organizer shall be at liberty to dispose or re-distribute them accordingly.
- It is compulsory for the participants to display their race number at all time during the race. Failure to comply will result in the participants' disqualification from the race.
- All runners are encouraged to wear the RAKYAT RUN 2.0 event t-shirt during the race.
- As an Islamic Financial Institution, the Organizer has made it compulsory for our Muslim runners to cover their aurah and follow the Islamic religious clothing requirements. As for non-Muslim runners, we would encourage them to wear modest and decent sports attire.
- For non-muslim female participant: short pants, sleeveless t-shirt are discouraged while for non muslim male participants: short pants are discouraged.
- Officials reserve the right to prevent a participant's continuation in the race should they fail to comply with the rules and regulations.
- Change in sizes during collection of the race event T-shirt is strictly NOT ALLOWED. Participants must adhere to the race event T-shirt sizes that they have registered for.
- Participants must run on the designated path for the entire race route. Failure to do so will result in disqualification.
- Participants who take part are required to keep to the left side of the lane so as not to cause obstruction to other walkers.
- No pets or any form of wheel-run objects of transport e.g. inline skates, prams, push cars, shoes with built-in or attached rollers are allowed on the route other than official race and medical vehicles.
- The race route on the event day will be closed to traffic and road closure will be lifted immediately after the final published cut-off time. Sweeper vehicles will be mobilized to pick up participants onwards. Participants are encouraged to board the sweeper vehicles. The Organizer will not be responsible over runners who refuse to do so.
- Whilst every reasonable precaution will be taken by the Organizer to ensure participants' safety, participants partake in the Event at their own risks and the Organizer, their sponsors and their appointed officials shall not be liable for any death or injury, loss or damage, suffered or otherwise and howsoever arising.
- The Organizers reserve the right to remove any participant deemed physically incapable to continue with the race to prevent him/her from causing greater harm and injury to themselves.
- The Organizers reserve the right to delay the commencement of the race in the event of inclement weather or any form of acts of God. Should the mentioned persist after the delay, deemed to be unsafe or impossible to proceed, the Organizer reserve the right to cancel the race without any refunds of fees or donations paid unless the Organizer have considerations to give a refund and the Organizer shall not be held liable for any loss or inconvenience caused.
- The Organizer shall not be responsible for any disputes arising from incomplete entry details.
- The Organizer reserves the right to limit and refuse entries without assigning any reasons thereof.
- The Organizer reserves the right to amend the Rules and Regulations without giving prior notification or any reasons thereof.
- The Organizer reserves the right to change the event date or venue at their own discretion.
- Any disputes arising from participation in RAKYAT RUN 2.0 shall be referred to Arbitration to be conducted in Malaysia within the Laws of Malaysia.
- The Organizer reserves the right to use any photographs (including those of participants), motion pictures, recordings, or any other record of the Event for any legitimate purpose, including commercial advertising.
- International winners are entitled to the maximum of 2 prizes for each category.
- Winners must wear the official event t-shirt during prize giving ceremony.
- Any change of category requires a new registration.
- Finisher's medal will be awarded to participants that complete the run within a specified time frame.
- Identification proof such as Identity card or passport is required for all claims of winner's cash prizes.
- The Organizer shall not be held responsible for any losses or claim due to the postponing, cancelling or changing of event venue due to unforeseen circumstances, natural disaster or any pertaining causes occurred before, during and after the Event.
- The Organizer or its agent/representative may contact the Participants from time to time by email and/or mobile device. Any notice sent to email address and/or mobile device registered with the Organizer shall be deemed received by the Participants.
- Age verification.
- All winners must provide their identification card or passport for age verification at secretariat room before prize presentation ceremony.
- Any protests on the official results, kindly write in with evidence to the Organizers within 30 minutes once the results are announced with protest fee of RM200 in cash (protest fee is non-refundable).