Date: 12th October 2019, Saturday
Venue: Bandar Ainsdale, Seremban
Great Minds Charity Run 5KM
Great Minds Charity Ride 10KM
Great Minds Push Bike Tournament
|LIABILITY & RESPONSIBILITY
RIGHTS OF ORGANISER
- The applicant shall be responsible for the accuracy of the information provided in the registration form. The Organiser of the Event shall not be responsible in any way whatsoever to check and verify the information and/or consent so given.
- The applicant/participant hereby acknowledges that he/she takes part in the Great Minds Charity Run and Ride at his/her own risk and he/she shall assume full liability and responsibility for any mishap, injury, damage, accident, ill health, death and hereby releases the Organizer, sponsors and appointed officials from assuming responsibility in the event of any mishap listed above.
- The Organiser will not be responsible for any disputes arising from incomplete/wrong entry details given by participants.
- Participants are strictly NOT ALLOWED to transfer their entries to another party or change categories once their registration is confirmed.
- Cut-off Time-Route officials will divert participants who are unlikely to finish the ride / run within the stipulated duration. Such participants will be guided to the designated diversion points along the route. For their own safety and to avoid being caught in between live traffic, participants must follow instructions.
- By participating, the participant is assumed to be fit and able to participate and complete the event and where applicable, had consulted his/her medical practitioner.
- The participant shall run on the designated route and observe the signage and/or safety regulations.
- The Organiser reserves the right to amend the route as the Organiser deems fit and any amendments/variations will be made known by way of notice posted ONLINE and such other form as the Organiser may decide and the participant is deemed to have been given due notice. The Organiser shall not be liable for any loss or inconvenience caused due to such amendments/variations.
- The Organiser reserves the right to delay and/or cancel the event upon occurrence of any event beyond the control of the Organiser including (but not limited to) natural disasters, fire, embargo, riot, war, or any event constituting force majeure.
- The Organiser reserves the right to remove any participant whom the Organiser deems is guilty of jostling, obstructing or is involve in act of aggression against another.
- The Organiser reserves the right to remove any participant the Organiser deems physically unfit or appears to be unfit or incapable of continuing/completing the Route.
- The Organiser reserves the right to use the names, photographs and video recordings taken before, during and after event for purposes of advertising and/or publicity without any prior notice to the applicant/participant and the applicant/participant shall not claim ownership or compensation for the materials.
- No pets, or any form of wheel-run objects of transport e.g. inline skates, push cars, shoes with built-in or attached rollers is allowed on the Route or in the vicinity of the Route except prams for stroller run and official race marshals and medical vehicles.
- By applying and participating, the applicant/participant hereby agrees to be bounded by these Terms and Conditions and the decisions of the Organiser. The applicant/participant hereby gives his/her consent to and authorises the Organiser to disclose his/her particulars to third party service providers and/or sponsors appointed and/or collaborated in relation to the event.
- The Organiser’s decision on all matters relating to the event shall be final and binding and no further correspondence or attempt to dispute such decision will be entertained.
- The Organiser reserves the right to change, amend, delete or add to the terms and conditions of the event without prior notice and the applicant/participant shall be bound by such changes.
In consideration of the Organiser accepting this entry, and the registration to participate in the Event, I hereby waive and release any and all rights to claims to damages I may have against the Organiser holding this Event, their agents, representatives, successors, assigns, sponsors for any and all injuries, death and invalidity I may sustain before, during or after the course of the Event or arising as a result of it. I hereby indemnify the Organiser and keep them indemnified and waived against all claims or damages that arise in consequence of the above.