- The Organizer reserves the right to modify or substitute any of these Rules and Regulations of the Event from time to time as they deem fit. If there is ambiguity in any of the provisions, the Organiser shall be the authority to interpret and in doing so, the Organiser will take into account the interest of all the affected Participants.
- The Organiser reserves the right to prevent a participant’s continuation in the race should they fail to comply with the rules and regulations.
- Any disputes arising from participation in the event shall be referred to Arbitration to be conducted in Malaysia within the Law of Malaysia.
- The organizer shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, resulting from injury, whether fatal or otherwise, of any participants or for damages to or loss of such person's property.
What to wear and bring
- You are encouraged to wear the Events t-shirt that is found in the race pack that you have collected earlier. Come in your most comfortable running shoes to minimize any unnecessary discomfort during the race.
If it rains before the event:
- Runners are to proceed to race venue for further instructions.
- If there are any delays, announcements will be made at the event ground by 5.30am.
- If the bad weather persists past 6.15am, the race will be cancelled.
If it rains during the race:
- Announcements will be made by the marshals along the running route to advice participants to take shelter. Participants can proceed with the run at their own risk.
After the run:
Do not just head home right after completing the run! Join in the fun and exercise with Zumba and a few activities at event area for the official after party. Do not forget to stay behind after to see if you have won in the grand lucky draw.