Date : 07-07-2019 (Sunday)
Time : 04:30 AM
Venue : Esplanade, Padang Kota Lama
Objectives of Penang Run 2019
|Category Code||Category Detail||Head Count Limit|
|A||32km Men Open (18 years & above)||200|
|B||32km Men Junior Veteran (35 years & above)||200|
|C||32km Men Senior Veteran (50 years & above)||200|
|D||32km Women Open (18 years & above)||200|
|E||32km Women Veteran (40 years & above)||200|
|F||32km Team of 3 Open (18 years & above)||200|
|G||21km Men Open (16 years & above)||200|
|H||21km Men Junior Veteran (35 years & above)||200|
|J||21km Men Senior Veteran (50 years & above)||200|
|K||21km Women Open (16 years & above)||200|
|L||21km Women Veteran (40 years & above)||200|
|M||10km Men Open (13 years & above)||200|
|N||10km Men Veteran (40 years & above)||200|
|P||10km Women Open (13 years & above)||200|
|Q||10km Women Veteran (40 years & above)||200|
|Z||Open Fun Run (19 years & above)||500|
|Z||Students Fun Run (9 years ~ 18 years)||300|
|Categories||Start Time||Cut-Off||Early Bird
|32km Competitive||4:30am||5.0 hours||RM85||RM90||RM100|
|32km Competitive (Team of 3 together)||4:30am||5.0 hours||RM255||RM270||RM300|
|21km Competitive||5:30am||3.5 hours||RM70||RM80||RM90|
|10km Competitive||6:00am||1.5 hours||RM50||RM60||RM70|
|4km Open Fun Run/Walk||6:30am||1.5 hours||RM40||RM45||RM50|
|4km Students Fun Run/Walk||6:30am||1.5 hours||RM35||RM35||RM35|
Participants age calculation is based on event date, 7th July 2019.
For team event, all 3 runners will start together. Winners will be based on fastest accumulative time of all the runners.
Team event is only available in 1 category. Team members can consist of Men, Women or Mixed.
Participants aged 70 years old & above will enjoy additional 50% discount. This is our effort to encourage more senior citizen to exercise and embrace healthy living.
Participants can register for any category as long as your age qualified. Example, a man aged 51 can choose to register for either 32KM Men Open, Veteran Junior or Veteran Senior category.
Participants who fail to reach Finish Line within Cut-Off Time will be disqualified.
|9||Winner Trophy||Top 10||Top 5||Top 10||Top 10||-|
|10||Cash Prizes||Top 8 / 5||Top 3||Top 8||Top 5||-|
For Team event: -
1. Collection of t-shirt & running bibs
4. Starting Point
5. Baggage Deposit
7. Hydration Stations
8. Finishing Point
9. Time Limit
11. Medical Advice
13. Winner Prizes
I agree to participate in Penang Run on the following basis:
1. By participating I accept all risks necessarily flowing from my participation, which would result in loss of life or permanent injury. Accordingly, I release all people associated with the conduct of events and will release them against all matters arising out of my participation in events. For clarification, the people released include event organisers, promoters, sponsors, managers, officers, employees, agents, contractors and volunteers including event medical and paramedical personnel and every personnel invite and ask to be in involve in the event by the organisers. This release and indemnity continues forever and binds my heirs, executors, personal representatives and assignees.
2. I understand that I park my vehicle at my own risk and assumes organisers have no responsibility for loss or damage.
3. I acknowledge that events involve the real risk of serious injury, or risk of death, from various causes including over exertion, equipment failure, dehydration, accidents with other competitors, spectators and road users, the course and weather conditions, just to name a few.
4. I understand that I should not participate in events unless I have prepared appropriately and my physical condition has been verified by a medical practitioner.
5. I understand that the information that I have provided herein will be included in the Actife Style database. I also understand that information of a biological nature including my name, date of birth, home state, results, career highlights and interests may be released to the media in response to general requests.
6. I agree to abide by all the Rules of organisers which relate, in part, to safe and fair sporting practices.
7. I grant organisers the unconditional right to use at their discretion photographic pictures and personal information in any form of media, art, advertising, trade, visual documentary, promotional material, merchandise or film coverage of any kind without compensation to me. I also waive the right to inspect and/or approve the finished product or the copy that may be used in connection therewith, or the use to which it may be applied.
8. I have permission from my family and related sport associations to compete in this competition.
9. I acknowledge that as a result of my participation in any this event I may be required to submit a drug test sample to the authorised drug testing organisation.
10. I am of the correct age at the event day where I participate in an age category.
11. I understand that should I violate in any rules of others event held in Penang sanction by Penang Amateur Atheletic Association (PAAA), I will not be able to take part in this event.
Organizer Name : Actife Style Concept
Email : email@example.com