Category 60KMRegistration Fee:
Minimum Qualification: MUST
- RM250 (Early Bird: till 31st August)
- RM300 (Normal Rate: 1st September till 23rd September)
have completed at least one Full Marathon (42.195km) or longer distance road/trail races. Participants will be asked during registration to provide details of qualifying event name and timing result. Only those qualified will be sent the payment link.Cut-off Time (COT):
12 hours (4:00am - 4:00pm)
** The Organizer reserves exclusive rights to approve/deny your registration, including the right to award dispensation (with careful consideration) for those that do not meet the qualification criteria.
Category 38KMRegistration Fee:
Minimum Qualification: MUST
- RM150 (Early Bird: till 31st August)
- RM200 (Normal Rate: 1st September till 23rd September)
have completed Half Marathon or longer distances road/trail at least once. Participants will be asked during registration to provide details of qualifying event name and timing result. Only those qualified will be sent the payment link.Cut-off Time (COT):
8 hours (4:00am - 12:00pm)
Headlamp, Blinker, Mobile Phone (Celcom recommended), minimum 1.5-litre water
Money, Insect Repellent, Salt Tablet, Sunglasses, Sunblock, Electrolyte, Power Gel, Power Bar
|Entitlement ||Category 60KM ||Category 38KM||Category 10KM/5KM |
|2ndSkin Event Tee (long-sleeved) || |
|Finisher's Medal || || |
|Bib|| || || |
|Timing Chip (Live Tracking & Result)|| || |
|2ndSkin Finisher Tee (long-sleeved) || |
|E-certificate || |
|Refreshment || |
|Lunch || |
|Medic Support|| || |
|Insurance Coverage || |
|Souvenir|| || |
|Transport (Bungai to Beach Republic)|| || |
Race Entry Pack Collection (REPC) will be held on 27th October 2018 (Saturday) , 10am till 6pm at Dynasty Hotel. Please give us 1-week notice prior to the event for those outstation runners who might not make it in time for the REPC, so that we could make early arrangement. We also allow Race Pack to be collected on race day, starting from 2:00am-3:30am. For those local runners staying at Bekenu area who are joining Category 10km & 5km, we allow Race Pack to be collected on Race Day starting from 5:30am-6:30am.
Meanwhile, the bag drop counter will be opened 2AM at Beach Republic on race day which is 28th October 2018 (Sunday). You may drop your bags and collect it after the race at the Finishing Point which located at Bungai Beach.
Event Tee (for All Categories)Finisher's Tee (Unisex only, for Category 60KM & 38KM)2ndSkin Size Chart
98% sandy route, rocky at certain parts, stream crossing.Cut-off TimeCategory 60KM
- 12 hours (Starts at 4:00am, ends at 4:00pm)
Beach Republic --> AS1 --> AS2 --> AS3 at Tusan Cliff (COT 10:00am) --> AS4 at Bungai Beach (COT 12:00pm) --> AS5 at Kuala Sibuti (COT 2:00pm) --> Finish at Bungai Beach (COT 4:00pm)Category 38KM
- 8 hours (Starts at 4:00am, ends at 12:00pm)
Beach Republic --> AS1 --> AS2 --> AS3 at Tusan Cliff (COT 10:00am) --> Finish at Bungai Beachv(COT 12:00pm)Category 10KM
- Coming Soon
Strong wind, adverse heat might cause serious dehydration, heat stroke (hyperthermia), high tide etc.
Sandfly bite might cause itchiness on skin for several days. Beware of sharp objects for those who are running barefooted. Do not stay too long at the cliff in case of falling objects from the cliff too.
** Please take good care on the cleanliness of the beach, do not litter, if you have rubbish, please carry it to the nearest checkpoint to dump it. Your kind action is much appreciated. Thank you!
Every Mon, Wed, Fri & Sun - International direct flight from/to Singapore serving by Air Asia
Daily – International flight (one stop) from/to Singapore serving by MAS and Air Asia
Daily - Domestic direct flight from/to Kuala Lumpur, Kota Kinabalu, Kuching, Johor Bharu, Bintulu, Sibu, Labuan serving by Air Asia or Malaysia Airlines
Daily - Caters flights to/from Sarawak interior such as Bario, Marudi, Lawas, Limbang, Mukah
Dynasty Hotel is our Official Hotel.
The hotel offers special room rate starts from RM130 (Standard Room) for MBBU participants only. For those interested or any query, you may contact Mr. Stanley Gena +60194892215 or Whatsapp to make reservation.
There will be transport provided for:
Runners who are joining Category 60km and 38km, will finish their race at Bungai Beach, having lunch there and being transferred back to Beach Republic after the prize giving ceremony.
- You understand the unique nature and requirements of competing in an ultra-long distance running race. You will be running in the dark of early morning and have undertaken the necessary training to compete in such a race.
- You will be responsible for yourself and have the ability to deal with any problems that may be encountered during the race.
- You are able to deal with extreme fatigue, internal organ and digestive problems, muscle pain, mild physical injuries and psychological problems on your own.
- You are fully aware that when participating in an outdoor activity such as this race, your safety depends on your own skills and abilities.
- No pacers allowed.
EMERGENCY ASSISTANCE & CONSIDERATION FOR OTHERS
- Once your registration is paid and approved, cancellation is not allowed. Request for transferring your registration to another runner will be considered on case-by-case basis, please contact us at email@example.com
- Due to the processing fee charged incurred and overhead administrative cost, any refund caused by event cancellation due to natural disaster/bad weather will be subject to a deduction of between 3-5% of the amount paid. Any reasonable change of this deduction amount will be made known accordingly.
RACE ROUTE MARKERS
- If during the race, you encounter another runner or crew who is injured or sick and unable to move on their own, please give priority to assisting that person by telling race staff for assistance. Emergency contact number of the crew can be spotted on the race bib.
- Do not damage any property located along the race course. Please keep the cleanliness of the beach.
The race route will be marked using marking tapes and signs. Crew will also be positioned along the course. Dangerous areas will be patrolled by crew in order to reduce risk.DNF OF THE RACE
If you decide to drop out from the race, you must notify the crew. Please remove your race bib and you will not be able to re-start. Remember to keep your race evidence in order to retrieve your bags at bag drop counter.RACE CANCELLATION
The Organiser reserves the right to cancel the race for the following reasons:
- The inability to ensure runner safety due to risks such as landslides and rockfalls along the course.
- Natural disasters (warnings declared by Pejabat Meteorologi Miri). In such a case, the race route cannot be diverted nor be postponed to a later date.
- The decision of the race to be cancelled will be made on the day before or on the race day itself. This will be announced via Facebook page and Official Website.