Date: 16th October 2016
Venue: Taman Botani Negara, Shah Alam
|A - 10KM Men Open||Aged 18-39||RM50.00|
|B - 10KM Men Veteran||Aged 40 And Above||RM50.00|
|C - 10KM Women Open||Aged 18-39||RM50.00|
|D - 10KM Women Veteran||Aged 40 And Above||RM50.00|
** Closing date: 30th September 2016 or upon reaching 2,000 entries whichever come first.
** Entry fee inclusive of GST & service charge
** Age calculated as at 31st October 2016
** Participation is open to Malaysians, Permanent Resident Holders & those with legitimate working permit only.
|Top 1||TAYARIA Cash Voucher (RM1,000) + Trophy + Medal|
|Top 2||TAYARIA Cash Voucher (RM600) + Trophy + Medal|
|Top 3||TAYARIA Cash Voucher (RM400) + Trophy + Medal|
|Top 4 to 10||Trophy + Medal|
** Finisher Medal for All who completed the run.
|Runner's Entitlements Description|
Measurements are in inches.
|Date: ||14th October 2016 (Friday) - 11am to 5pm|
15th October 2016 (Saturday) - 10am to 4pm
|Venue: ||Kit Loong Tayaria Sdn Bhd|
No. 22, Jalan Penchala,
46050 Petaling Jaya,
GPS Coordinates: 3.0871567,101.6411637
Refreshment will be served after the run
Baggage storage is available from 6:30am to 10:00am only. Do not leave any valuables in your bags. Any bags not collected after 10:00am will be disposed of. This is a free service. The organiser cannot be held liable for any missing or damaged items stored in the baggage area.
An ambulance and medical personnels will be available during the race.
In consideration of accepting this entry and allowing me to participate in the TAYARIA Run 2016, I the undersigned (for myself, my heirs, executors and administrators) agree with the Organiser and each Event Sponsor that I waive, release and discharge TAYARIA Run Committee (Organiser), Technical Manager and the event and each of their respective officers, employees, contractors, volunteers or agents involved in the Event from all claims or causes of action I may have (including for negligence) arising from any injury, loss or damage of any kind suffered by me including personal injury, illness or death and/or loss or damage to any property arising either directly or indirectly out of my attendance at or participation in the Event.
- All runners who complete the run (Category A to D) will receive a finishing medal.
- There will be 2 water station for all categories.
- Registration is not transferable unless with the consent from the Organizer. All payment made is not refundable.
- It is compulsory for the runners to display their race number at all time during the race. Failure to comply will result in the runner's disqualification for the race.
- Baggage storage is available from 6:30am to 10:00am only. Do not leave any valuables in your bags. Any bags not collected after 10:00am will be disposed off. This is a free service. The organizer cannot be held liable for any missing or damaged items stored in the baggage area.
- Light refreshment will be served after the run.
- An ambulance and medical personnels will be available during the race.
Julie Wong (Race Director) : 016-228 4088 / email@example.com
Anson Ker (Marketing Manager, Kit Loong Tayaria Sdn Bhd): 012-470 3087 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Registration Enquiry : 03-6731 6462