|Category||Age||Fee (Normal)||Starting Time|
|UKM Student||Non UKM Student|
|A||10KM Men Open||13 Years & Above||RM45||RM55||7:15am|
|B||10KM Women Open|
|C||3KM Fun Run ||RM45||7:25am|
||10KM Men Open
||10KM Women Open
|Race Kit Includes:
- Running T-Shirt
- String Bag
- Racing Bib (10KM Runners Only)
- Timing Chip (10KM Runners Only)
For any enquiries,
Ling Guong Zhin
- This charity run is open for those 13 years old and above as on 1st January 2017.
- Participants who are below 18 years old as on 1st January 2018 are required to have parent’s or guardian’s approval. Proceeding with the registration means that a parent or guardian had approved your application.The organisers will NOT be responsible for any accident, injury or loss prior to, during or after the event.
- Only payment to KELAB BEKAS MAHASISWA CINA UNIVERSITI KEBANGSAAN MALAYSIA CIMB (Beneficiary Account No 8007817908) is accepted. Please do not send cash or use any other means of payment method.
- Registration is considered successful only after payment has been received by KELAB BEKAS MAHASISWA CINA UNIVERSITI KEBANGSAAN MALAYSIA CIMB.
- Once you had done the payment, please kindly email the bank in slip together with your name and IC no to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once the registration is completed and the payment has been made, the payment is non-transferable and non- refundable. No refund will be made for wrongful or multiple entries.
- Participants are strictly disallowed to transfer their race entries to another party or change race categories after their registrations are confirmed.
- There will be no fee refund if the event is cancelled for reason of force majeure i.e. due to occurrence of incidents that are beyond the control of the Organiser and which renders it impossible or unsafe to hold the event.
- If the applicants have failed to apply the correct registration procedures, the organizer reserves the right to reject the registration.
- Any cheating or the failure to follow specified route and the use of shortcuts results in immediate disqualification.
- If the participants cause public unrest, or make other behavior considered inappropriate , the organizer will have the right to cancel the eligibility of the participants.
- 10km Men/Women Open and 3km Fun Run will be officially over 2 hours from the start time.
- A participant must retire from the race immediately, if required to do so by any member of the official medical staff, Race Director, or Security Officer.
- Pets, bicycles, in-line skates, prams, push carts, shoes with built-in or attached rollers and any other wheel-run objects are not allowed on the course other than official race and medical vehicles.
- In the case of very bad weather or other natural disasters, or by other organizational or technical issues, the organizing committee reserve the right to change, modify the part of, the whole, suspend or terminate the entire run on behalf of preservation of health and safe of all people and no refund will be made. The organizer shall not be held responsible for any claims whatsoever in any form made by any individual or parties concerned.
- Organizer are not responsible for any loss.
- A participant who commences to run before the actual start time of his/her registered race will be disqualified. (Please refer to start time of each race).
- The decision of organizing committee is the final when accepting entries. Any related latest news will be announced on organizing website.
- These rules are final but the director reserve the right to continuously modify, update and amend the terms and conditions depending on the situation.