|Date||26 March 2017, Sunday|
|Start Time||12:00am (Wave 1) | 2:00am (Wave 2) | 4:00am (Wave 3)|
|Start/Finish||BRT Sun U-Monash Station, Level 4|
First in Malaysia to be hosted at this elevated height
|Distance||7km BRT Sunway Line|
|Event Page|| https://www.facebook.com/events/1088336694618601/|
|Organiser||CentriSoh Sales & Marketing|
|Entry Fee||RM60 (Non-refundable or and non-transferrable)|
** Note: please note that an additional RM3.60 will be charged for online registration services.
All participants must register online by providing their names, NRIC numbers, gender, contact numbers and email addresses.
Upon successful registration, each participant will receive a confirmation slip via email. The confirmation slip is the only valid evidence of registration. All participants are required to present their respective confirmation slip during Race Entry Pack Collection Day.
The Event is open ONLY to all participants aged 18 years and above. Age qualification is taken as at 31st December 2017.
The duration of the Competition is 2 hours for each flag off. The Competition will be officially over at 6.00 a.m.
The event will be flagged off by batch in accordance with the following start times:
- Wave 1 (12:00am) - 500 pax
- Wave 2 (02:00am) - 500 pax
- Wave 3 (04:00am) - 500 pax
A – 7km Men Open (39 years and below)
B – 7km Women Open (34 years and below)
C – 7km Men Veteran (40 years and above)
D – 7km Women Veteran (35 years and above)
- Dry fit round neck T-shirt
- Personalised Bib Number (with timing chip)
- Finisher Medal
- Online Certificate of Participation with timing
- Goodies Bag
- Light Refreshment
- GPA (group personal accident insurance) from RHB Insurance Berhad
- Wave 1 (12:00am) – X2 glow-in-dark wristbands
- Wave 2 (02:00am) – X4 glow-in-dark wristbands + X1 pendant with chain necklace
- Wave 3 (04:00am) – X2 glow-in-dark wristbands
Finisher medals will be awarded upon completion of the run.
Registered participants who do not turn up in person on Race Day will be disqualified and will not be entitled to a finisher medal.
Trophies and prizes will be awarded to the top 10 winners of categories A, B, C and D during the Prize Presentation Ceremony which will be held at 5am.
The top 10 winners of each category will be determined by comparing the finishing gun times across the 3 starting batches.
Participants are advised to refer to the size chart and select their sizes carefully to avoid any sizing issues. No exchanges will be allowed after the confirmation of registration.
A timing chip to be attached to the bib will be issued upon the collection of the Race Entry Pack for participants who have registered for the 7km categories.
There will be two refreshment stations serving isotonic drinks and mineral water which will be located near the starting point at Station: Sun U-Monash and at 3.3km mark at station: Sunway-Setia Jaya.
Light refreshments will be served after the Race.
In order to keep the BRT Station & BRT lane clean, littering is strictly prohibited. Please dispose all rubbish into the garbage bags provided to facilitate the cleaning up process.
If participants wish to have their group photograph(s) taken, kindly ask the Event photographer on duty for assistance.
Recommended parking: Sunway Bus Rapid Transit (Monash station) Park N Ride. First 3 hours or part thereof - RM3.00
Subsequent hour or part thereof - RM1.00
Maximum charge per day per entry - RM5.00
The mobile toilets at the venue opens at 10.30pm. There will be no charge for toilet usage.
There will be checkpoints along the route to ensure fair competition for every participant.
Marshals will be stationed at strategic points to ensure everyone runs on the right route.
Date: 18th – 19th March 2017, Saturday & Sunday
Venue: Level 2-19 NU Sentral Mall, Jalan Stesen Sentral 5, Brickfields, 50470 Kuala Lumpur
Time: 12.00 p.m. – 7.00 p.m.
Parking: RM4.00 per entry for weekend only
- Confirmation Slip.
- Photocopy of National Registration Identity Card (Malaysian) together with confirmation slip if collecting on behalf.
- Please note that Race Entry Packs will not be issued on Event Day.
- Outstation participants may make prior arrangements for collection on Event Day.
- For bulk collection, kindly come after 2:00 pm to avoid human traffic jam.
All runners entitle a group preferred personal accident insurance from RHB Insurance Berhad. Please ensure key in your correct name as per IC and IC number.Class Of Insurance
: Group Preferred Personal AccidentInsured Name
: Centrisoh Sales & MarketingTrade Business
: Organizer for RapidKL BRT RunPeriod of Insurance
: 25 & 26 March 2017 (2 Days Only)Territorial Limit
: Within Malaysia (during RapidKL BRT Run only)Scope Of Cover
: Indemnify the Insured against Accident to the insured resulting in Death and Permanent Disablement happening during event only on 24 HoursBenefit/Coverage
- Death: RM5,000
- Permanent Disablement: RM5,000
- Medical Expenses: RM100
: 18 – 65 yearsClauses / Endorsement / Warranty
- Maximum Limit Per Conveyance (Limit RM2,000,000.00)
- Amateur Sports Clause
- Accidental Gas Inhalation, Drowning, Food and Drink Poisoning Endorsement
- Insect and Animal Bites Extension
- Strike, Riot and Civil Commotion
- Loss Notification (30 days)
- Loss of Speech
- Information Technology Hazards Clarification Clause NMA 2912
- Radioactive/Nuclear Energy Risks Exclusion Clause
- Memorandum – Exclude Personal Liability
- Premium Warranty
- Unnamed basis
- Terrorism cover with Nuclear / Chemical / Biological Exclusion
Whilst every reasonable precaution will be taken by the organizer to ensure the participants' safety, participants run at their own risk and the organizer will not be responsible or held liable for any injury or death howsoever arising from training for or during participation in the Race. Your safety and wellbeing are your own responsibility. Always run within your own abilities.
Thank you for your co-operation.
+6012-279 5208 | Ronnie See