|Race Category||Age Requirements||Normal Fee||Group Of 4 Pax||Flag Off Time|
|Endurance 12H||16 years old and above||RM170||RM160/pax||9:00pm|
|Endurance 6H||16 years old and above||RM150||RM140/pax||12:00am|
During the event, other than the usual, F&B may include Roti Canai, Porridge, Tou Fu Fa, Red Bean Soup, Cup Noodles, Nasi Lemak dan lain-lain lagi.
REGISTRATION AND ENTRY
- The 6H/12H is open to male and female of all nationalities.
- Participant must be 16 years old and above.
ENTRY WITHDRAWAL AND TRANSFER
- The 6H/12H is limited to maximum 250 participants only and entry is on a first come first serve basis.
- Registration can be made by online or manual.
- An entry is deemed confirmed after the entry fee has been received by the organizer and an entry confirmation is issued.
- Registration closes on 14th May 2018 or when all available slots have been fulfilled, whichever is earlier.
- The organizer reserves the right to reject any entry(ies) without giving any reason and decision of rejection shall be final.
RACE PACK COLLECTION
- The entry fee will not be refunded if any participant withdraws from the event for whatsoever reason.
- Transfer of entry to another name for whatsoever reason is strictly not allowed and request will not be entertained.
RANKING AND DETERMINATION OF FINISHERS AND WINNERS
- Race pack will be issued only during the set schedule as published on the website.
SOLVING A TIE
- All participants must start at the STARTING LINE at the designated time, failing such shall result to the participant being considered as voluntarily withdrawing from the event.
- Subject to any penalty or disqualification by the organizer, the participant of each category who has covered the longest distance shall be declared as the winner of the respective category.
- The 6H/12H shall be deemed to have been concluded at the end of the 6th hour / 12th hour from its commencement.
- A participant is considered as finisher only if he/she remains in the event venue and return his/her number bib to the organizer at the end of the race.
REWARDS AND AWARDS
- In the event of more than one competitor being adjudged to have finished the race with the same distances, a count-back will be applied, where the competitor covering the most number of laps of the circuit during the last 3 hours of the race shall decide the winner.
- The top FIVE (5) finishers of each category regardless of age win a special prize.
- Each participant receives a event t-shirt. Desired size is subject to availability and is on a first come first served basis. Shirt size change is absolutely NOT allowed.
- Printed certificate for all participants will be available on-site at the event.
- Finisher receives a finisher medal.
- All finisher medals will be awarded on-site at the event during the prize giving only.
LEAVING THE COMPETITION VENUE
- Each participant will be provided with a number bib with timing chip attached.
- Participant shall wear only number bib provided by the organizer and be pinned onto the clothing, in front at ALL TIMES during the race. Failure to abide to this rule may result to penalty or disqualification.
- The number bib must be displayed in full and not be in any way folded.
- Tampering with the number bib during the race may result to penalty or disqualification.
- Transfer of number bib to another participant and person is strictly prohibited and shall result to disqualification and is permanently banned from the event.
CONDUCT AND ETIQUETTE
- A participant must remain within the event venue at ALL TIMES during the race.
- A participant leaving the event venue for whatsoever reason shall automatically be considered as voluntarily withdrawing from the event.
SUPPORTERS / PACER/GHOST RUNNER
- All participants should practice good etiquette and the overrriding principle is that consideration should be shown to other participants and working crew, at all times.
- Any jostling, obstruction or interpersonal act of aggression by one participant against another aimed at impeding his / her progress shall result to penalty or disqualification.
- Participants must refrain from wearing attires that display unethical messages or with design / materials that may cause disturbances to other participants or provoke controversy act by other participants, the local and national authorities.
- Rubbish should be thrown into bins provided at designated areas within the event venue. Literring is STRICTLY PROHIBITED and when caught, shall result to penalty.
- Urinating on the circuit is STRICTLY PROHIBITED and when caught, shall result to penalty.
FOOD AND REFRESHMENTS
- Participant's supporter / pacer / ghost runner is not allowed on the race circuit during the race.
- Walking sticks are ALLOWED on the circuit.
- A refreshment station will be operational throughout the duration of the Event.
- A specific zone with tables and chairs will be cordoned off on the circuit for personal provisioning.
- Participants are encouraged to bring their own cup / bottle for beverages.
- Participants are not allowed to put their own provisioning at the event refreshment station.
- Participants are required to bring their own sleeping materials - sleeping bag, air mattress, pillow, blankets etc.
- Participant may setup his / her own camping tent at designated area within the event venue. However all tents must be taken down and removed within 2 hours after the prize giving ceremony ends. All rubbish must be cleared from the campsite.
- Campfires are strictly prohibited.
- Toilets - existing facilities of the venue.
- Participants should bring only bare essential belongings required for the event.
- A designated baggage area will be provided for participant who comes alone, to leave their belongings, which shall be collected within 30 minutes after the race finishes.
- The organizer shall not be held liable for any loss or damage to the items placed at the designated baggage area or anywhere else of the event venue.
- Medical aid volunteers will be present on-site for the duration of the Event.
INCLEMENT WEATHER AND SUSPENSION OF EVENT
- Decision of the Chief Race Officer appointed by the organizer is final.
- In the absence of a Chief Race Officer, any dispute or doubtful point of the rules must be put forward to the organizer whose decision shall be final.
INDEMNITY AND LIABILITY
- The organizer will make every effort to complete the event in its entirety. However, the organizer reserves the right to suspend or abandon the event as necessary if weather-related circumstances require such action. In the unlikely event, conditions warrant such action, the organizer will then decide the competition and all participants will be informed accordingly.
VIOLATION OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The participant warrants that he / she is medically fit to participate in the event and the organizer and its staff shall not be responsible for any loss, damage or harm or any form of injuries the participant of the 6H/12H may suffer as a result of their participation in the Event.
- The organizer and its staff shall not be responsible for any loss or damage of any item of personal effects occurred during the 6H/12H.
USAGE OF IMAGES
- Any participant found to be violating the terms of the 6H/12H or have not provided true or correct information in the registration form would be disqualified from the event.
- The Organizer reserves to right to revoke any title and/or reclaim any prize awarded to any winner of the 6H/12H in the event such winner is found to have not complied with the event rules and regulations.
ADDITIONS AND AMENDMENTS
- The organizer reserves the right to use any name, photography, video and / or image of any participant taken during the course of the event for advertising, promotional and trade.
- The organizer reserves the right to add, delete or make any amendments to the terms & conditions and rules & regulations without giving any reason whatosever and without prior notice.
Organizer Name: Elpis Event Management
Contact Number: Mr. Liong (+6012-808 9608) | Mr. Lee (+6012-921 5981)