Date: 03rd November 2018, Saturday
Venue: Tapak C, Perdana Botanical Gardens, Jalan Kebun Bunga, Kuala Lumpur
|A - Men Open||RM220.00 per team||60 Teams|
|B - Women Open||RM220.00 per team||50 Teams|
|C - Mixed Open||RM220.00 per team||120 Teams|
|D - Under 26 Mixed||RM140.00 per team||20 Teams|
|E - Kiwanis Pace It Forward (Mixed)||Minimum of RM1,000 donation per team to Kiwanis Down Syndrome Foundation||50 Teams|
Registered participants for all categories will be provided complimentary personal accident insurance coverage for the event day.
- Closing of registration: registration for Allianz 4x3km is open until further notice.
- 4 runners x 3KM each
- Category C, D & E - minimum one woman as the first runner.
- For category A, B & C, Pacesetters member team enjoy a rebate of RM40 per team. All 4 team members must have valid membership expiring December 2018 and later. The rebate will be given in cash during REPC.
*Terms and conditions apply.
|Date: ||27th October 2018, Saturday|
|Time: ||10:30am - 6:30pm|
|Venue: ||ULTRON, Level 2-19, NU Sentral Shopping Centre, Jalan Tun Sambathan, Kuala Lumpur Sentral, 50470 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
- Documents Required for REPC
- Confirmation slip or
- National Registration Identity Card (Malaysians)/Passport(Foreigners)
- Please note that Race Entry Packs will not be issued on event day
- Outstation teams may make prior arrangements for collection on Event Day
Top Five Teams in each categories get event trophies
- Prize winners may be required to produce their identity cards or passport for age verification
- Age is taken as at 31 December 2018
- Minimum age to participate is 13
|Runners' Entitlement Description|
|Allianz Pacesetters 4 x 3km finishers’ medal|
Bibs are printed to indicate sequence of run lap of team members (A to D) and team names (up to 20 alphabets)
A light breakfast is served to all participants between 8am and 10am
Organizer Name: Pacesetters Athletic Club