Date: 14th October 2018 (Sun)
Time: 07:00am - 11:00am
Venue: Dataran Merdeka, Kuala Lumpur
|Category ||Normal Rate (until 7th Sept 2018) ||Late Rate (8th - 14th Sept 2018) |
|5KM Fun Run (Adult 13 years old & above) ||RM50 ||RM55 |
|5KM Fun Run (Kids 5 - 12 years old) ||RM35 ||RM40 |
Closing Date: 14th
- Registration will close when we reach participants limit or stated closing date, whichever is earlier.
- All participants must register. Unregistered person will be denied entry to the Event.
- The Event is open to Malaysian and Foreigner.
- Participant must be born on or before 14th October 2013.
- Participant born on or after 14th October 2005 is considered as an adult.
- Participant aged below 13 years old must be accompanied at all times by at least one registered person aged 18 years old & above.
Reporting Time: 7:00am
Flag-off Time: 7:30am
Cut-off Time: 1Hr 30mins
- Running Tee
- Running Bib
- Finisher Medal
- Participation e-Certificate
- Event Day Personal Accident Insurance
- Light Refreshment
Date: 15th - 30th Sept 2018
Time: 10:00am - 5:00pm
Venue: Asia Galaxy Event, 5A Jalan Cumarasami, Off Jalan Ipoh, 51100 Kuala Lumpur.
- All participants shall agree to abide by the Event Rules and Regulations set forth by Asia Galaxy Event ("Organizer").
- All participants warrant that all information submitted during registration is complete and accurate.
- The confirmation of participation is ONLY VALID with the confirmed payment of the registration fee.
- Upon successful payment, a confirmation slip will be sent to the participant's registered email address. If such confirmation slip is not received within 7 working days from the successful registration date, the participant should contact the Organizer.
- After successful registration, change of details including shirt size will not be entertained.
- All entries are NOT TRANSFERABLE, NOT REFUNDABLE AND NOT DEFERRABLE.
- The Organizer reserves the right to limit, accept or reject any entries without prior notice and reasons.
- The Organizer reserves the right to close the registration before the intended deadline without prior notice.
- The Organizer reserves the right to change the event date or venue at its own discretion.
- Non-Malaysian participants must ensure that they obtain all entry, exit, health and other documents. Information on such additional requirements may be obtained from the applicable Consulate or Embassy.
- By signing up and providing any information, personal or otherwise, in order to gain access to and to participate in the Event or any activity(ies) relating to the Event, the participant is deemed to have given expressed permission to the Organizer, Event Manager and the Event Sponsors to use such personal information for marketing, statistical and planning purposes.
- The Organizer reserves the right to contact the participants from time to time by any means. Any notice sent to the email address provided by the participant during registration shall be deemed as received by the participants. If a participant provides any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or the Organizer has grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, the Organizer may suspend or terminate the participant's registration. There will be no fee refund upon such suspension or termination of the participant's registration.
- Event's tee-shirt size is available on a first-come-first-served basis and size change after confirmation of registration is not allowed and request will not be entertained.
- The Organizer reserves the right to modify or substitute any of these terms and conditions of the Event from time to time as it demes fit. If there is ambiguity in any of the provisions, the Organizer shall be the authority to interpret and in so doing, the Organizer will take into account the interests of all the affected participants.
- The Organizer reserves the right to change the Event Date and/or time of the Event, or cancel the Event at any time without prior notice to the participants, in which case the Organizer will make reasonable effort to inform the participants prior to the Event Date. If the Event has to be cancelled, there shall be no refund unless the Organizer deems fit to give a refund. If the event Date and/or time are changed, there shall be no fee refund to any participant who is unable to participate in the revised date and/or time unless the Organizer deems fit to give a refund. The Organizer shall not be liable for any loss or inconvenience caused.
- There will be no fee refund if the Event is cancelled for reason of force majeure ie due to occurrence of incidents that are beyond the control of the Organizer and which renders it impossible or unsafe to stage the Event.
- The Organizer and Event's sponsors reserve the right to use any photographs (including those of participants), motion pictures, recordings, or any other media records of the Event, for any legitimate purpose as it deems appropriate, including but not limited to advertising and publicity purposes and also for the purposes of announcing the winners in all types of media. By registering for the Event, participants hereby consent to publication or display of their details, including personal details and photographs.
- All decisions of the Event Director appointed for the Event are binding.
- The Organizer shall not be responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user or member communications, or any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet and/or the Event's Official Website.
- All transactions is in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR).
Organiser: Asia Galaxy Event