Event Date: 16th June 2019
Event Time: 5:00am - 9:00am
Event Venue: Persiaran Flora, Cyberjaya
Event Organizer: Monkey Theory Sdn Bhd & Ten Senses (M) Sdn Bhd
Event Registration Closing: 6th June 2019 or after reaching 5,000 runners. (whichever comes first)
Running Singlet, E-certificate, Mineral Water, Running Bib, Medal, Timing Chip, Finisher T-shirt
|21KM Men Open (Open to Locals & Internationals)
21KM Women Open (Open to Locals & Internationals)
21KM Malaysian Men Open (Open to Locals only)
21KM Malaysian Women Open (Open to Locals only)
21KM Men Veteran
21KM Women Veteran
*Runners must be 40 years and above of age as of 2019 to participate in the Veteran Category
*Participants must be 16 years old or older as of Event Day to participate in the Half Marathon (21KM) Category
(Subject to 6% processing fee)
Running Singlet, E-certificate, Mineral Water, Running Bib, Medal, Timing Chip
|10KM Men Open (Open to Locals & Internationals)
10KM Women Open (Open to Locals & Internationals)
10 KM Men Veteran (Open to Locals & Internationals)
10 KM Women Veteran (Open to Locals & Internationals)
*Participants must be 15 years old or older as of Event Day to participate in the 10KM
(Subject to 6% processing fee)
Running Singlet, E-certificate, Mineral Water, Running Bib
|5KM Fun Run Men
5KM Fun Run Women
*Participants must be 13 years old or older as of Event Day to participate in the Fun Run (5KM) Category
(Subject to 6% processing fee)
||21KM Half Marathon
** Only for finisher within cut off time
- Participants can opt for courier service of race kit delivery at an additional fee of East Malaysia: RM18/West Malaysia: RM13 per participant , not per shipping address.
- The Courier Service option will only be available until 11.59 pm on 15 May 2019 for Kuala Lumpur.
- In the event of undeliverable race kit due to spelling error/incorrect shipping address or unavailability of recipient, participants will have to bear additional charges for redelivery of race kit.
- I am volunteering signing up for and providing any information, personal or otherwise, in order to gain access to any product(s) and/or service(s) and/or participate in any programme(s), event(s), talk(s), demonstration(s) or any other activities involving the Organiser and the Event sponsors (“the Sponsors”), the individual (“the Participant”) is deemed to have given explicit permission for the Organiser and the Sponsors to collect, analyse, collate, share, disclose to third parties, sell and/or otherwise use without any liability to the individual, any personal information relating to that individual as may in its sole discretion deem fit, including without any limitation for its programmes, planning, data-processing and statistical or risk-analysis, research, fund-raising and/or any other purposes in furtherance of the functions. The Organiser and the Sponsors declare by virtue of being the Event owner or sponsor, they can use services of third parties;
- For development or implementation of programmes, products or services as it may deem necessary;
- For outsourcing of any programme(s), event(s), talk(s), demonstration(s) and/or any activities;
- For promotional, marketing and/or administrative purposes;
- For all purposes as required by law, including without limitation court proceedings, criminal investigations or prosecutions or where so ordered by any competent authority;
- In connection with any proposed novation, assignment, transfer, sale, lease, license, partnership, joint-organising and/or any collaboration where and when required in relation thereto.
- I hereby understand, acknowledge and agree that Event Waiver will modify or substitute from time to time as the Organiser deem fit.
- I hereby understand, acknowledge and agree that to abide all the relevant Rules and Regulations of the Organiser, Sponsors, and Annual Kuantan Half Marathon upon Completion of the official entry form, including online registration.
- I hereby understand, acknowledge and agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information contained in any registration form (such information being the “Registration data”)
- I hereby agree to maintain and promptly update the registration data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. I also understand and acknowledge that the Organiser may contact the Participants from time to time by email. Any notice sent to the email address registered with the Organiser shall be deemed as received by the Participants. If the Participants provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, obsolete or incomplete, or the Organiser has grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, obsolete or incomplete, the Organiser may suspend or terminate their registration and refuse any and all current or future use of the Event’s website (or any parts thereof) without any refund of registration fee.
- I hereby understand, acknowledge and agree that the Organiser reserves the right to cancel or postpone the Event at any time without prior notice to the Participants, in which case the Organiser will make effort to inform the Participants prior to the date of the Event. If the Event has to be cancelled or postponed, there shall be no refunds of fees or donations paid unless the Organiser deems fit to give a refund and the Organiser shall not be held liable for any loss or inconvenience caused.
- There will strictly be no refunds available if the Event is cancelled for reason of force majeure i.e. due to occurrence of incidents that are beyond the control of the Organiser or acts of God which renders it impossible or unsafe to hold the Event.
- I understand, acknowledge, and agree that the Organiser reserves the right to amend the Event race routes as they deem fit for the safety of the Participants and/or to prevent any potential hazards in the running of the Event, at any time without prior notice to the Participants. In such cases, every effort will be made to inform the Participants prior to the date of the Event. The Organiser shall not be held liable for any loss or inconvenience caused due to such changes.
- I recognised that participation in the Event is potentially hazardous activity and I understand and agree to run solely at my own risk and the Organiser will not be responsible or held liable for any injury or death howsoever arising from training for, during, or after participation in the Event.
- I acknowledge that the form on the reverse side of the Participant’s running bib must be completed in full and accurately. I agree wear the assigned bib number visibly on my chest at all times. I also understand and agree that participants who do not display bib numbers will be taken off the course by security officers/officials and immediately disqualified.
- I understand and agree If the Participant's original bib number is lost or cannot be found during Race Entry Pack Collection, the Organiser reserves the right to replace it with a spare bib number. The Organiser reserves the right to amend or substitute any Participant’s running bib at any time without prior notice to the Participant.
- I granted the member of the official medical staff, Race Director, Referee, and/or security officer the right to invite participant out of the race immediately, if required to do so.
- Pets, bicycles, in-line skates, prams, push carts, shoes with built-in or attached rollers and any other wheel-run objects are not allowed on the course other than official race and medical vehicles.
- Once registration has been duly processed, there will be strictly no refunds of fees and donations for Participants who do not eventually participate in the Event for whatever reason.
- I understand and acknowledge that the Organiser reserves the right to use any photographs (including those of Participants), motion pictures, recordings, or any other media records of the Event, for any legitimate purpose including commercial advertising and distribution to Sponsors anywhere in the world.
- I understand and acknowledge that the Organiser reserves the right to limit and/or refuse entry to the Event and/or other programme(s), event(s), talk(s), demonstration(s) or any other activities involving the Organiser and the event sponsors without giving any reason and/or notice.
- I understand, acknowledge and agree that the Organiser will not entertain nor be in any way responsible for any disputes arising from incomplete or inaccurate entry details in the registration form.
- I understand, acknowledge and agree that the Organiser reserves the right to cancel and/or add any race category without prior notice to the Participants.
- I recognised that participants are strictly not allowed to transfer their race entries to another party or change race categories after their registrations are confirmed, except through the official registration transfer module from the Organiser.
- I also recognised that any participant who commences to run before the actual flag-off of his/her registered race category will be immediately disqualified. (Please refer to individual race category start times).
- Participants who do not start within 20 minutes of respective flag offs (Half Marathon, 10km), for safety reasons may not be allowed to start and will be immediately disqualified.
- Participants must be 16 years old or older as of Event Day to participate in the Half Marathon (21.1km) Category.
- Participants must be 15 years old or older as of Event Day to participate in the 10km
- Participants must be 13 years old or older as of Event Day to participate in the Fun Run (5km) Category.
- Participants below the age of 18 are required to obtain parental/guardian’s consent and complete the relevant indemnity declaration form as deemed necessary by the Organiser upon registration, failing which, the Organiser reserves the right to refuse entry to any applicant under the age of 18.
- I (Malaysian Residents) agree to choose upon registration whether to use the postal service delivery of their Race Entry Pack.
- The Race Entry Packs will be couriered to the address provided in the registration forms latest 1 week prior the Event Day.
- The Organiser is not responsible for any undelivered Race Entry Packs due to incorrect or incomplete address.
- The Organiser is not responsible for any undelivered Race Entry Packs due to unavailability of receiver at the delivery address.
- Undelivered Race Entry Packs will be returned to the Organiser and Participants must collect their Race Entry Pack on the last day of the Race Entry Pack Collection (REPC) during the pre-determined period and location as stipulated on the Event’s website.
- No refund will be provided for undelivered Race Entry Packs.
- Should the Participants choose to transfer his/ her registration through the registration transfer module, the postal service delivery of their Race Entry Pack will automatically be voided without refunds. There is no postal service delivery of Race Entry Pack offered to the new registrants under the registration transfer module. Refer to the Event’s website for the Rules and Regulations of the registration transfer module.
- All Participants who elect not to use the postal service delivery of their Race Entry Pack which is offered to Malaysian Residents during registration must collect their Race Entry Pack which contains their bib number, timing chip (attached to the back of your bib number for competitive events only), running singlet, and other sponsored items during Race Entry Pack Collection (REPC) during the pre-determined period and location as stipulated on the Event’s Official Facebook page.
- All Race Entry Packs not collected during REPC will be deemed to be unwanted, and the Organiser shall be at liberty to dispose or re-distribute them accordingly.
- The “Net Time” will be used to get an overall ranking in all competitive categories.
- Participants must finish the competitive categories within a certain time to be eligible for a finisher certificate. The cut-off times are as follows;
- Half Marathon: 3 hours
- 10km: 90 minutes
- I understand, acknowledge, and agree on the general rules for Half Marathon and 10km:
- Each Participant is allowed to win only one prize-money award. A winning Participant in more than one category may elect to receive his/her award in the category offering the higher prize money. Regardless of the winning Participant’s choice of prize, his/her position in each of the relevant categories will not change.
- The Organiser reserves the right to replace any winners if he/she is found to be disqualified.
- Prize winners must report to the prize giving zone as stipulated on their winner tag. In case a runner fails to do so, the Organiser may donate the cash prize money to charity.
- All prize-winning Participants must present their original identification document (such as Passport or Identity Card) to collect their prize money.
- Prize money above RM 500 will be submitted to the winner through bank transfer within 30 days or after the Organiser has received the doping results.
- For prize winners or possible prize winners, disputes and appeals must be made within 30 minutes of the published results on the results notice board on-site or immediately after the prize presentation, whichever is earlier, failing which the Organiser reserves the right not to entertain any disputes or appeals thereafter.
- For all other Participants, disputes and appeals regarding the results must be submitted in writing including electronic mail within 4 days of Event Day. The Organiser reserves the right not to entertain any dispute or appeal thereafter.
- All Participants who successfully complete the competitive categories within their respective cut-off time will be awarded a finisher medal upon presentation of their bib number to the respective staff.
- All finisher medals and T-shirts must be collected on Event Day and no requests will be entertained thereafter.
- All Participants who successfully complete the Half Marathon or 10km within the respective cut-off times will be awarded an e-certificate. The e-certificate will be made available on the Official Facebook Page after the event. There will not be any hardcopy finisher certificate mailed out.
- 5km Fun Run
- Fun Run
- Participants must be 13 years old or older as of Event Day to participate in the 5km Fun Run.
- Fun Run is an individual, non-competitive event and therefore no timing chips will be issued and no official timing will be recorded or provided.