Date : 23 April 2017 (Sunday)
Time : 4:30am (21KM), 6:00am (10KM & 5KM)
Venue : Kwong Tong Cemetry, Kuala Lumpur
Registration Closing Date : 5 March 2017 (Sunday)
Running Vest & Finisher T-Shirt (21km)Event T-Shirt (5km & 10km)Measurement Chart 21km
5km & 10km
Date : 8, 9, 15 & 16 April 2017
Time : 9:00am - 5:00pm (Break : 12:30pm - 1:30pm)
Venue : Secretariat of KLSCAH, 1st Floor
The Kuala Lumpur & Selangor Chinese Assembly Hall
No 1, Jalan Maharajalela, 50150 Kuala Lumpur
4:30am Arrival of 21km participants
5:00am Warming up for 21km participants
5:30am Flag off - 21km participants
6:00am Arrival - 10km/5km participants
6:30am Warming up - 10km/5km participants
7:00am Flag off - 10km/5km participants
8:50am Flag off - OKU participants
9:00am Stage Performance & Prize Giving Ceremony
10:30am End of Ceremony
*** Note : The above agenda is subject to change
Rules & Regulations
1. Jogathon Warisan 2017 is open to all Malaysian ONLY.
2.Once registration has been duly processed, the registration fee is NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE.
3. Organizer reserve the right to limit and refuse entry.
4.The Organizer reserves the right to close the registration before the closing date or when have reached the maximum entries for the safety concern.
5.Participants are strictly not allowed to transfer their race entry to another party or change race category after their registration is confirmed.
6. Category L/OKU Only hand operated wheelchair is allowed and must have at least 10 participants before start.
Running bibs/Timing Chips :
1. All participants MUST wear the allocated running bib number which must be visibly pinned up in front of the t-shirt provided in the race pack.
2.Participants will be DISQUALIFIED for not wearing his/her bib numbers.
3. For 21Km (category A,B, C only) MUST wear bib number and timing chip.
1. For 21km participants (category A,B, C only) who successfully complete the race will be awarded a finisher’s medal upon presentation of their running bib and timing chip to the respective officials at the medal collection counter.
2.Except category A,B, C , other category are first come first server base.
3.All finisher’s medal must be collected on race day. NO request thereafter will be entertained.
1.All participants MUST bring the confirmation slip or receipt for collecting their race kit. For those who fail to display the confirmation slip or receipt will not be entertained.
2. Only can collect on 8, 9, 15 & 16 April 2017(Saturday & Sunday) ,9:00am - 5:00pm (Break :
12:30pm - 1:30pm) , for who fail to come on that time will not be entertained.
3.Kindly note that requests for changes in sizes will not be entertained. Any kind of modification to
the running T- shirt will not be permitted.
1. All participant must follow the path along the race course without taking any shortcuts (unless instructed by the volunteers).
2.Any participant caught violating this rule by taking a shortcut or hopping on a vehicle, did not pass
checkpoint will be DISQUALIFIED.
3. At certain points of the race, RELA may redirect you from the race course for safety purposes. Always follow the instructions of the RELA to avoid untoward incidence.
4. The Organizer shall not be held responsible for any accidents, deaths, injuries or mishaps that, may occur to the participant before, during or after the event. However, the necessary precautions will be taken to ensure the safety of all participants during the race.
5. There will be drink station on the route at approximately every 3 KM.
6. 21 km category ranking will be based on timing chip.
7. The Organizer reserves the right of FINAL DECISION.
For any general enquiries pertaining to the event please contact : Secretariat of KLSCAH (03-22746645) or firstname.lastname@example.org