09th July 2017Starting/Finishing Location:
S.J.K (C) Choon Hwa, Batu 18, Hulu LangatImage of Starting Location:
|Race Categories||Starting Time||Cut-Off Time||Race Duration|
|Full Marathon||4:30am||2:30pm||10 hours|
|Race Categories||Early Bird Fee|
(until 12th Mar 2017)
(until 15th May 2017)
Date: 01st-02nd July 2017
Time: 11:00am - 6:00pm
Location: To be announced
Date: 09th July 2017
Time: 3:00am - 4:00am
Location: S.J.K (C) Choon Hwa, Batu 18, Hulu Langat (starting point)
**Strictly for overseas runners only
Documents needed: Race confirmation slip or personal identification (IC/Passport)
If you need to have your race kit shipped to your home address, kindly select the option during registration:
Shipping charges to West Malaysia: RM 10.00
Shipping charges to East Malaysia: RM 16.00
If you're using WAZE or Google Maps, search for: Choon Hwa Batu 18
The race is open to all men and women of all nationalities aged 18 years and above on race day.
Runners DO NOT need to complete any road race prior to joining this event. However, the organizers would like to caution all participants that a marathon is not easy, and recommends that you should have completed some long distance road races in order to be well prepared for this event.
- Personalized Bib
- Food and Refreshments
- Finisher Tee
- Finisher Medal
Elevation - Total Gain Of 773m Rules & Regulations
The rules and regulations of the event is designed to safeguard the safety of all runners, volunteers and organizers as well as to ensure the event runs as smoothly as possible during and after the race day with minimal disruptions. It is the runners’ responsibilities to read and understand the set of rules listed below. Failure to adhere to these rules may result in the disqualification of the runner.
- Cut-off times: 10 HOURS. All decisions by race officials are final and non-negotiable.
- No short-cutting: All runners must follow the path along the race course without taking any shortcuts (unless instructed by the volunteers). Any runners caught violating this rule by taking a shortcut or hopping on a vehicle will be DISQUALIFIED (DQ).
- Do not litter: Kindly carry your trash and dispose them at the bins provided at each waterstation.
- Road use and crossing: There will be no road closure for this race. There will be vehicles using the same road as you during the race. Please be courteous to the other vehicles and let them pass through before continuing your journey. Always run on the shoulder on the road and BECAREFUL of fast approaching vehicles. You are responsible for your own safe-being on the race course.
- Instructions from volunteers: At certain points of the race, volunteers may redirect you from the race course for safety purposes. Always follow the instructions of the volunteers to avoid untoward incidence.
Medical Assistance During The Race
|Running without a bib or bib registered to another runner.||Disqualified (DQ)|
|Short cutting / Did not pass checkpoint||Disqualified (DQ)|
- In order to ensure race safety, race headquarters will prepare and arrange for rescue and medical assistance during the race.
- Doctors and rescue staff have the authority to stop a racer from continuing the race. This will be done by taking off the racer's bib.
- Depending on your condition, an emergency evacuation may be required. This evacuation will be at the expense of the person being rescued. For overseas racers, it is strongly recommended that you obtain adequate travel insurance coverage
- You understand the unique nature and requirements of competing in an long distance running race. You will be running and have undertaken the necessary training to compete in such a race.
- You will be responsible for yourself and have the ability to deal with any problems that may be encountered during the race.
- You are able to deal with, on your own without assistance, deteriorating weather conditions (raining, strong winds) and other troubles expected when traveling across road.
- You are able to deal with extreme fatigue, internal organ and digestive problems, muscle pain, mild physical injuries and psychological problems on your own.
- You are fully aware that when participating in an outdoor activity such as this race, your safety depends on your own skills and abilities.
- Race bib must be worn and visible in front of runner at all times.
- We do not condone and allow unofficial bib exchange or selling. All winner will be verified with the original IC or passport
- Race directors reserves the right to cancel the race in the event of natural disasters or extreme weather, including (not limited to) haze, thunderstorm, landslide