Date: 05 August 2018
Duration: 12 Hours
Venue: Bukit Kiara Park (Lembah Kiara Park), Kuala Lumpur
Time: 11:00am - 6:00pm
Documents Needed: Race confirmation slip or personal identification (IC / Passport)
12 Hours Trail Run
- Men Open 39 And Below
- Women Open 35 And Below
- Men Senior 40 And Above
- Women Senior 36 And Above
RM160 (Before 30 April 2018)NORMAL Entry:
RM180 (01 May 2018 - 15 June 2018)
** Limit to 300 participants (first come first serve basis)
Trophy: Top 10 (Men Open, Women Open, Men Veteran, Women Veteran)
- Bib with Timing chip
- Event Tee
- Finisher Medal
- Food & beverage provided
- Lunch Provided
- Medic Support
- Insurance Coverage
No cups Provide during the race day.
Organiser provide food & drink at the station. BYOB "Bring your own bottle" station is additional personal food/drink from runners it self.
- Headlamp 6:30am to 8:00am
- Minimum 500ml Water (Hydration bag, belt, bottle)
- Cups or Bottle (no cups provide during the race day). Organiser provide food & drink at the station.
- Toilet - Yes
- Drop Bag - Yes (no valuable item, drop bag at the race venue)
Google MapsLocation Name:
Jalan Abang Haji Openg or TTDI Park (Opposite Sekolah Kebangsaan Taman Tun Dr Ismail 2)Waze:
Bukit Kiara Parking Lot, Jalan Abang Haji Openg, Kuala LumpurGPS Coordinate:
Location: ADVENTUROS(UGLOW) 3rd Floor, 3-12 Sunway Velocity Mall, Kuala Lumpur
Date: 22nd July 2018
Time: 11:00am - 7:00pm
Documents needed: Race confirmation slip or personal indentification (IC/Passport)
MEDICAL ASSISTANCE DURING THE RACE
- Starting point 1st water station, next support station at 5km mark.
- Outside support by family and friends is allowed specified areas.
- The food and beverage at the aid station are only for participants and not for outsider.
DROPPING OUT OF THE RACE
- In order to ensure race safety, race headquarters will prepare and arrange for rescue and medical assistance during the race.
- Medic and rescue staff have the authority to stop the participant to continuing the race. This will be done by taking off the racer's bib.
- Depending on your condition, an emergency evacuation may be required. This evacuation will be at the expense of the person being rescued. For overseas racers, it is strongly recommended that you obtain adequate travel insurance coverage
- If you decide to drop out of the race, you must notify RACE TIMING staff. Please remove your race bib so that race headquarters can be notified. Once you've dropped out of the race, you will not be able to re-start.
- Tell an aid station staff that you've decided to drop out of the race.
- If you are able to move on your own, please make your way to the closest aid station (either return to the aid station you just left or go the next aid station). If you are unable to move without assistance, please tell pass-by runner to contact race headquarters.
- Taking shortcuts and/or running off the track.
- Do not throwing any garbage onto the course (this applies to both the race and his/her supporters).
- Running with people who are not officially registered in the race as racers.
- Cheating (e.g. using other means of transportation, using substitute runners, and other unlawful actions)
- Not carrying your bib with you.
- Not abiding by the instructions given by official race staff including doctors, nurses, and emergency staff.
- Continuing to run after the cutoff times.
- Doping and the use of prohibited drugs.
- Sleeping along the course is prohibited as it will have a large impact on the environment and may also mistakenly lead others to think that you require emergency medical assistance. Please manage your physical condition carefully and rest/sleep at the aid stations
- You understand the unique nature and requirements of competing in an long distance running race. You will be running all day & Hill and have undertaken the necessary training to compete in such a race.
- You will be responsible for yourself and have the ability to deal with any problems that may be encountered during the race.
- You are able to deal with, on your own without assistance, deteriorating weather conditions (Heat, Rain, Strong winds) and other troubles expected when traveling across road & hill.
- You are able to deal with extreme fatigue, internal organ and digestive problems, muscle pain, mild physical injuries and psychological problems on your own.
- You are fully aware that when participating in an outdoor activity such as this race, your safety depends on your own skills and abilities.
- Race Bib must be visible front
- No bib exchange or selling, Winner will be verify with the original IC copy and owner
- Race Cancellation - Thunder Storm, Landslide, Tree Fallen blocking the race route