The rules and regulations of the event is designed to safeguard the safety of all runners, race-crews and organizers as well as to ensure the event runs as smoothly as possible during and after the race day with minimal disruptions. It is the runners’ responsibilities to read and understand the set of rules listed below. Failure to adhere to these rules may result in the disqualification of the runner.Cut-off times:
We will close the finishing gate at 11.00 am. All decisions by race officials are final and non-negotiable.No short-cutting:
All runners must follow the path along the race course without taking any shortcuts (unless instructed by the race-crews). Any runners caught violating this rule by taking a shortcut or hopping on a vehicle will be DISQUALIFIED (DQ).Road use and crossing:
There will be no road closure for this race. There will be vehicles using the same road as you during the race. Please be courteous to the other vehicles and let them pass through before continuing your journey. Always run on the shoulder on the road and BE CAREFUL of fast approaching vehicles. You are responsible for your own safe-being on the race course.Instructions from race-crews:
At certain points of the race, race-crews may redirect you from the race course for safety purposes. Always follow the instructions of the race-crews to avoid incidence.Offence Penalty
Medical Assistance During The Race
- Running without a bib or bib registered to another runner means Disqualified (DQ)
- Short cutting/did not pass the checkpoint means Disqualified (DQ)
- In order to ensure race safety, race headquarters will prepare and arrange for rescue and medical assistance during the race.
- Doctors and rescue staff have the authority to stop a racer from continuing the race. This will be done by taking off the racer's bib.
- Depending on your condition, an emergency evacuation may be required. This evacuation will be at the expense of the person being rescued. For overseas racers, it is strongly recommended that you obtain adequate travel insurance coverage.
- You understand the unique nature and requirements of competing in a long distance running race. You will be running and have undertaken the necessary training to compete in such a race.
- You will be responsible for yourself and have the ability to deal with any problems that may be encountered during the race.
- You are able to deal with, on your own without assistance, deteriorating weather conditions (raining, strong winds) and other troubles expected when traveling across road.
- You are able to deal with extreme fatigue, internal organ and digestive problems, muscle pain, mild physical injuries and psychological problems on your own.
- You are fully aware that when participating in an outdoor activity such as this race, your safety depends on your own skills and abilities.
- Race bib must be worn and visible in front of runner at all times.
- We do not condone and allow unofficial bib exchange or selling. All winners will be verified with the original IC or passport.
- Race directors reserves the right to cancel the race in the event of natural disasters or extreme weather, including (not limited to) haze, thunderstorm, landslide.
- NO REFUND POLICY takes effect in case of natural disasters or extreme weathers.