Early BirdPer Event:
RM30.00 per participantFull Series:
RM130.00 per participant (SAVE RM20
)Angry BirdPer Event:
RM35.00 per participantFull Series:
RM150.00 per participant (SAVE RM25
)Group Thunder Bird 10 RunnersFull Series:
RM1250.00 per group (SAVE RM250
Everyone can participate regardless of age, gender, race and nationality.Note: 1st Series postponed from 17/06/2018 to 01/07/2018
All Finisher will get ULTRON x KLCCRG SERIES MEDAL
NASI LEMAK provided for runners
All FULL SERIES Finisher will get ULTRON x KLCCRG LIMITED EDITION T-SHIRT
We will contact you
ONLY FOR THOSE PARTICIPATED FULL SERIES
- GRAND PRIZE – BH FITNESS TREADMILL
- 1st PRIZE – BH CYCLING BIKE
- 2nd PRIZE – FOLDABLE BIKE
- 3rd to 4th PRIZES – STANDING FAN
- 5th to 7th PRIZES – TABLE FAN
- 8th to 10th PRIZES – STEAM IRON
Goodie Bag and Gift Vouchers combined worth more than RM300 for all participants
OPEN TO ALL, regardless of Age, Race, Gender and Nationality
Strollers are welcome! Kids are welcome with parents’ supervision
Checkout for special announcement!
Standard Chartered Pocket Park – KL Car Free Morning Route 7km
Botanical Garden – 3 rounds by the Lake Garden
Bukit Kiara – 1 mega round on top of Bukit Kiara Hill-side
7KM STANDARD CHARTERED POCKET PARK
6:30am Arrival, Bib Collection
7:00am Warm Up Session by Special Guest
7:30am Flag Off - Start
8:30am Runners Arrive – Finish
9:00am Prizes and Lucky Draw
7KM BOTANICAL GARDEN KUALA LUMPUR
7:00am Arrival, Bib Collection
7:30am Warm Up Session by Special Guest
8:00am Flag Off - Start
9:00am Runners Arrive – Finish
9:15am Prizes and Lucky Draw
7KM BUKIT KIARA KUALA LUMPUR (TBC)
5:00am Arrival, Bib Collection
5:30am Warm Up Session by Special Guest
6:00am Flag Off - Start
7:00am Runners Arrive – Finish
8:30am Prizes and Lucky Draw
Please Google, there are plenty of parking nearby
The rules and regulations of the event is designed to safeguard the safety of all runners, volunteers and organizers as well as to ensure the event runs as smoothly as possible during and after the event day with minimal disruptions. It is the runners’ responsibilities to read and understand the set of guidelines provided.
PLEASE GET YOUR OWN PERSONAL ACCIDENT INSURANCE
- You understand the unique nature and requirements of running. You will be running and have undertaken the necessary training to compete in such a run.
- You will be responsible for yourself and have the ability to deal with any problems that may be encountered during the run.
- You are able to deal with, on your own without assistance, deteriorating weather conditions (raining, strong winds) and other troubles expected when traveling across road.
- You are able to deal with extreme fatigue, internal organ and digestive problems, muscle pain, mild physical injuries and psychological problems on your own.
- You are fully aware that when participating in an outdoor activity such as this run, your safety depends on your own skills and abilities.
- Running bib must be worn and visible in front of runner at all times (if any). We do not condone and allow unofficial bib exchange.
- Event directors reserves the right to cancel the run in the event of natural disasters or extreme weather, including (not limited to) haze, thunderstorm, landslide
Whilst every reasonable precaution will be taken by the organizer to ensure the participants' safety, participants run at their own risk and the organizer will not be responsible or held liable for any injury or death howsoever arising from training for or during participation in the run.
Thank you for your co-operation.