Date: 24th March 2018 (Saturday)
Venue: University of Malaya, Kuala Lumpur
Organiser: Kolej Kediaman Tuanku Bahiyah, Universiti Malaya
|Category||Age Group||Early Bird|
(until 31st Jan 2018)
(until 24th Feb 2018)
|5KM Fun Run||12 years old and above||RM50||RM55|
|Children S||28 inch|
|Children M||30 inch|
|Children L||32 inch|
Date: 17th-18th March 2018 (Saturday-Sunday)
Time: 10:00am - 4.00pm
Venue: Dewan Tunku Canselor, University of Malaya, Kuala Lumpur (unless stated otherwise)
- The Event/Race Director’s decision shall be final and conclusive and no correspondence, queries, appeals or protests shall be entertained.
- Kolej Kediaman Tuanku Bahiyah, UM shall not be responsible for any disputes arising from incomplete entry details.
- Kolej Kediaman Tuanku Bahiyah, UM reserves the right to use any photographs, motion pictures, recordings, or any other records of the Event for any legitimate purposes, including commercial advertising.
- Kolej Kediaman Tuanku Bahiyah, UM reserves the right to limit and refuse entries without assigning any reasons thereof.
- Kolej Kediaman Tuanku Bahiyah, UM reserves the right to amend the Rules and Regulations without giving prior notification or any reasons thereof by displaying at any means of communication that may be deemed appropriate by Kolej Kediaman Tuanku Bahiyah, UM.
- Kolej Kediaman Tuanku Bahiyah, UM reserves the right to change the event date or venue at their own discretion.
- Kolej Kediaman Tuanku Bahiyah, UM reserves the right to cancel or postpone of this event, Krispy Kreme Joy Run by Larian Spektra at any time without prior notice to the Participants, in which case they will make an effort to inform the participant prior to the date of the event. If Krispy Kreme Joy Run by Larian Spektra has been cancelled or postponed, there shall be no refund of registration fees paid and The Organizer shall not be liable for any other loss or inconvenience caused.
- Kolej Kediaman Tuanku Bahiyah, UM reserves the right to set the fees for the different categories as expedient to its intents and purposes.
- Kolej Kediaman Tuanku Bahiyah, UM shall not be held responsible for any dispute arising from incomplete entry details.
- This event is open to all Malaysians, Singaporeans, PR and Expatriates with valid working permits, aged 12 years old and above.
- Kolej Kediaman Tuanku Bahiyah, UM reserves the right to amend the Krispy Kreme Joy Run by Larian Spektra race routes as they deem fit for the safety of the participants and/or to prevent any potential hazards in the running of the event, at any time without prior notice to the participant.
- Kolej Kediaman Tuanku Bahiyah, UM shall not be liable for any other loss or inconvenience caused due to such changes.
- Participants must wear their assigned number bib on his/her chest at all times during the race. Participants without the allocated bib number will not be allowed to take part in the race. (If any)
- Kolej Kediaman Tuanku Bahiyah, UM reserves the right to delay the commencement of the run in the event of inclement weather. Should the inclement weather persist after the delay, The Organizer reserves the right to cancel the race without refund of registration fees.
- For appeal over disputes, prize winners or possible prize winners, must be present and made on-site in person to the race official, in a written format, within 15 minutes from the prize presentation, whichever is earlier. All appeal are subjected to a non-refundable RM100.00 appeal fee (if any).
- Kolej Kediaman Tuanku Bahiyah, UM reserves the right to replace any winners if he/she is found to be disqualified.
- Participants who do not start within 30 minutes from their respective flag off point will be disqualified and for safety reasons, may not be allowed to start.
- No pets or any form of wheel-run objects of transport e.g. inline skate, prams, shoes with built-in or attached rollers is allowed on the course during the race except officials race and medical vehicles.
- While baggage deposit services are provided on the race day, the organizer will not be held responsible for any loss and/or damage, personal or otherwise, to the belongings and items deposited.
- While reasonable precautions will be taken by Kolej Kediaman Tuanku Bahiyah, UM to ensure the safety of participants, participants take part at their own risks and the Organizer, their sponsor and their appointed officials shall not be liable for any death or injury, loss or damage, suffered or otherwise, and how so ever arising.
- Kolej Kediaman Tuanku Bahiyah, UM reserves the right to remove any participant deemed physically incapable of continuing with the run to prevent him/her from causing greater harm and injury to himself/herself.
- Participants are strongly encouraged to go for a medical examination and/or consult their medical practitioner prior to registration and before the actual race day.
- For the safety of participants, participants are advised to run on the designated route and observe traffic regulations.
- For safety purpose, runners are strongly recommended not to stand and playing at the bubble station as other runners are running behind you.
- Runners are recommended to bring your own glasses and mask to prevent being choked by the foam at the bubble stations.
- The foam created by the foam machine will not cause any permanent damage to clothing or persons’ health subjected to it.
- If you have sensitive skin and you feel a tingling reaction whilst in the foam area, you should wash the affected areas immediately with cold water. The same applies if you suffer the same affects in your eyes.