1. All participants will receive T-shirt and Number Tags.
2. Top 5 winners (Category A, B, C, D, E) will receive cash & gift.
3. All runners who completed the run will receive a finishing medal.
4. Goodies bag and certificate will be awarded to all runners after finishing the race.
5. The decision of the organizing committee is final in accepting entries. No refunds will be made
for wrongful or multiple entries. Incomplete entry forms will not be accepted.
The following rules and regulations apply to all participants of the 2017 Paddy Run 4 and MUST be adhered to at all times during the event. It is the responsibility of each participants to read and understand all of the following before starting the race. All participants are responsible for their actions. These rules have been established to protect the natural landscape, participants, volunteers and other individuals using the trail system. Failure to comply with these rules may result in: time penalties, immediate disqualification from the event or fines. The Organizer has the authority to alter and/or implement rules as needed before or during the event without prior notice to all individuals / participants.
The event opens to all Malaysians regardless of races. Non Malaysians are welcome to participate in the event as long as rules and regulations of the event are obeyed. Awards/ Prizes published in the Event’s Promotional Items are all only applicable for Malaysian Participants. Non Malaysian participants and Professional Runners are entitled to receive only the Event Certificate regardless of whether the individual is the 1st runner to arrive at the finish check point. Thank you in advance for your cooperation and assistance. Additional rules may follow:-
1. 2017 Paddy Run 4, (hereinafter referred to both as "PR" or "the event") is organized and promoted by GBBM (hereinafter referred to as "the organizer"), a Non-Government and Non-Profit Organization, in accordance with these Rules and Regulations (the “R&Rs”) and all the terms and conditions (the “T&Cs”) applicable to all Participants, which can be found at http://tinyurl.com/paddyrun 4 (the “Official Website”). The Event is a Fun Run.
2. Entry fees are non-refundable. The Organizer reserves the rights to refuse any entries if the participant is found to have provided false information, did not make the required payment, or fail to meet entry requirements as stated in the entry form.
3. Prizes for winners are as stated in the prize list on the official website. They are subject to be changed, restructured or cancelled at any time by the organizer without giving any reasons and/or prior notice. The "Gun Time" shall be considered to determine the winners for all categories.
4. Registration for the race is only confirmed upon payment and issuance of a race identification number.
5. Should the event be cancelled due to circumstances beyond the control of the Organizer(including but not limited to heavy rain, thunderstorm or disaster, public rally etc), there shall be no refund of the entry fees paid and the Organizer shall not be liable for any other loss or inconvenience caused.
6. Participants below the age of 15 are required to obtain parental/guardian’s consent and are to complete the relevant indemnity declaration form as deemed necessary by the organizer upon registration, failing which, the organizer reserves the rights to refuse entry to any applicants under the age of 15.
7. Any Individual irrespective of nationality whose age meets minimum age of 15 on 18 June 2017 (the race day) for each of the following categories is eligible to participate in the categories below:-
8. All runners MUST be registered with Checkpoint Spot and MUST display their official race bib number on the front of their body so it is visible at all times. However, awards for the event are based on gun time i.e., the first person to cross the finish line in each categories.
9. The Race Pack collection dates are :
10. Pets are not allowed in the event. Please respect your fellow participants.
11. Injection of illicit drugs (intravenous, intramuscular, subcutaneous) during the event may result on immediate disqualification. No Alcohol on the course.
12. Runners who are unable to finish the Race must personally inform the aid station captain or medical volunteer at the nearest checkpoint of their decision to withdraw. Please do not leave the course without the first notification to the race officer.
13. Participants are strictly not allowed to transfer their race entries to another party or change race categories after their registrations are confirmed. Each entries is considered as non-transferable and final and implies full acceptance of the rules. No registration transfer will be allowed for whatever reasons. Participants who found transferring his race number (BIB) to the third party will be held responsible in case of any accident arising or provoked by this third party during the event. The Organizer exempts from all responsibilities in case of an accident in this type of situation.
14. Professional Runner / Athletes are required to declare himself/herself in the application/entry form. This is Fun Run Event and Professional Runners will only be entitled for Event Certificate and Event Plaque even if he/she is the 1st runner to cross the check point. Prizes for winners are not eligible for Professional Runners and Athletes.
15. Whilst every reasonable precaution be taken by the organizer to ensure the participants' safety, participating runners run at their own risk. The organizer will not be held responsible or liable for any injury or death arising from training in preparation for the event and/or during participant of the event. Participants are strongly encouraged to go for medical check-up/or consult with their medical practitioner prior to registration/or at any time from the date of registration till race day to ensure mental and physical fitness in participating in the event.
16. Bicycles, tricycles, in-line skates, prams, push carts, shoes with built-in or attached rollers and any other wheel-run objects and any form of support vehicles are strictly not allowed on the race course other than official and medical vehicles unless with prior written permission from the organizer.
17. The organizer will not entertain nor be in any way responsible for any disputes, discrepancies or complaint arising from incomplete or inaccurate entry details in the registration form. The Organizer reserves all rights to make final decision. Once decision is made, it is final and objections will not be entertained.
18. Use of your Personal Information. GBBM collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and delivers the services you have requested. GBBM may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from GBBM 2017 and its affiliates. GBBM may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered. GBBM does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties. GBBM may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to GBBM, and they are required to maintain confidentiality of your information. GBBM will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on GBBM or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights of GBBM; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the GBBM, or the public.
洪溦嬣 Ung Wei Ning - +6016-4138374
冯耀辉 Foong Yeu Fai - +6012-4711085
潘振威 Juvon Phoon - +6016-6460938thepaddyrun