Date: 06th November 2016 (Sunday)
Time: 4:00am - 4:00pm
Venue: Beach Republic, Luak Bay, Miri
Category 30KM (Fun Run)Registration Fee: RM100
Minimum Qualification: Strongly recommended to have completed Half Marathon or longer distances road/trail at least once.
Cut-off Time (COT): 7 hours (4:00am - 11:00am)
Category 50KMRegistration Fee: RM150
Minimum Qualification: have completed at least one Full Marathon (42.195km) or longer distance road/trail races. Participants will be asked during registration to provide details of qualifying event name and timing result. Only those qualified will be sent the payment link.
Cut-off Time (COT): 12 hours (4:00am - 4:00pm), Tusan Checkpoint COT: 7 hours
** The Organizer reserves exclusive rights to approve/deny your registration, including the right to award dispensation (with careful consideration) for those that do not meet the qualification criteria.
|Entitlement||Category 50KM||Category 30KM|
|2ndSkin Event Tee (long sleeved)|
|2ndSkin Finisher's Tee (short sleeved)|
The bag drop counter will be opened 2AM at Beach Republic. You may drop your bags and collect it after the race at the Finishing point which located at Bungai Beach.
Headlamp, Blinker, Mobile Phone (Celcom recommended), minimum 1.5-litre water
Money, Insect Repellent, Salt Tablet, Sunglasses, Sunblock, Electrolyte, Power Gel, Power Bar
99.9% sandy route, rocky at certain parts, river crossing.
Cut-off TimeCategory 50KM
- 12 hours (Starts at 4:00am, ends at 4:00pm)
Beach Republic --> CP1 --> CP2 --> CP3 at Tusan Cliff (COT 11am) --> CP4 at Bungai Beach --> CP5 --> Finish at Bungai Beach (COT 4:00pm)Category 30KM
- 7 hours (Starts at 4:00am, ends at 11:00am)
Beach Republic --> CP1 --> CP2 --> Finish at Tusan Cliff (COT 11:00am)
Strong wind, adverse heat might cause serious dehydration, heat stroke (hyperthermia), high tide etc.
Sandfly bite might cause itchiness on skin for several days. Beware of sharp objects for those who are running barefooted. Do not stay too long at the cliff in case of falling objects from the cliff too.
** Please take good care on the cleanliness of the beach, do not litter, if you have rubbish, please carry it to the nearest checkpoint to dump it. Your kind action is much appreciated. Thank you!
|50KM - Men Open||RM500 2ndSkin Cash Voucher + Finisher Tee + Medal||RM400 2ndSkin Cash Voucher + Finisher Tee + Medal||RM300 2ndSkin Cash Voucher + Finisher Tee + Medal|
|50KM - Women Open||RM500 2ndSkin Cash Voucher + Finisher Tee + Medal||RM400 2ndSkin Cash Voucher + Finisher Tee + Medal||RM300 2ndSkin Cash Voucher + Finisher Tee + Medal|
** No prizes for Category 30KM
Every Mon, Wed, Fri & Sun - International direct flight from/to Singapore serving by Air Asia.
Daily – International flight (one stop) from/to Singapore serving by MAS.
Daily - Domestic direct flight from/to Kuala Lumpur, Kota Kinabalu, Kuching, Johor Bharu, Bintulu, Sibu, Labuan serving by Air Asia or Malaysia Airlines.
Daily - Caters flights to/from Sarawak interior such as Bario, Marudi, Lawas, Limbang, Mukah.
Eastwood Valley offering special room rate with 20% discount compared to online booking rate for all twin sharing room.
Guest could have their own choice to add-on breakfast with special arrangement during the event day (packed meal at 3am).
** Complementary airport & event venue transport.
For form in pdf format, download here
. Should you have any inquiry on the room reservation, please send your query to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to +6085-417858.
There will be transport provided for:
- Runners who are joining Category 30KM, finish the race at Tusan Beach. There will be pick-up from Tusan Beach to Bungai Beach, runners can have lunch over there.
- All runners who gather at Bungai Beach will be transferred back to Beach Republic after the race.
- You understand the unique nature and requirements of competing in an ultra-long distance running race. You will be running in the dark of early morning and have undertaken the necessary training to compete in such a race.
- You will be responsible for yourself and have the ability to deal with any problems that may be encountered during the race.
- You are able to deal with extreme fatigue, internal organ and digestive problems, muscle pain, mild physical injuries and psychological problems on your own.
- You are fully aware that when participating in an outdoor activity such as this race, your safety depends on your own skills and abilities.
- No pacers allowed.
EMERGENCY ASSISTANCE & CONSIDERATION FOR OTHERS
- Once your registration is paid and approved, cancellation is not allowed. Request for transferring your registration to another runner will be considered on case-by-case basis, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Due to the processing fee charged incurred and overhead administrative cost, any refund caused by event cancellation due to natural disaster/bad weather will be subject to a deduction of between 3-5% of the amount paid. Any reasonable change of this deduction amount will be made known accordingly.
RACE ROUTE MARKERS
- If during the race, you encounter another runner or crew who is injured or sick and unable to move on their own, please give priority to assisting that person by telling race staff for assistance. Emergency contact number of the crew can be spotted on the race bib.
- Do not damage any property located along the race course. Please keep the cleanliness of the beach.
The race route will be marked using marking tapes and signs. Crew will also be positioned along the course. Dangerous areas will be patrolled by crew in order to reduce risk.DNF OF THE RACE
If you decide to drop out from the race, you must notify the crew. Please remove your race bib and you will not be able to re-start. Remember to keep your race evidence in order to retrieve your bags at bag drop counter.RACE CANCELLATION
The Organiser reserves the right to cancel the race for the following reasons:
- The inability to ensure runner safety due to risks such as landslides and rockfalls along the course.
- Natural disasters (warnings declared by Pejabat Meteorologi Miri). In such a case, the race route cannot be diverted nor be postponed to a later date.
- The decision of the race to be cancelled will be made on the day before or on the race day itself. This will be announced via Facebook page and Official Website.