|Date||16 July 2017, Sunday | 6am – 11am|
|Start Time||7:05am (7.2km Forest Run) - Wave 1|
7:30am (7.2km Forest Run) - Wave 2
7:45am (5km Fun Run)
|Start/Finish||ICE Gallery @ Pantai Sentral Park, Bangsar, Taman Rimba Bukit Kerinchi|
- Wave 1: 7.2km Forest Run (Limited to 500 only)
- Wave 2: 7.2km Forest Run (Limited to 300 only)
- 5km Fun Run
|Event Page|| https://www.facebook.com/events/178681659298478/|
|Entry Fee||RM60 (7.2km) | RM40 (5km)|
(Non-refundable or and non-transferrable)
** Note 1: Please note that an additional RM3.60 (7.2KM) or RM2.40 (5KM) will be charged for online registration services.
** Note 2: Part of the proceeds from this event will be channelled to the National Cancer Society Malaysia
|Date||16 July 2017, Sunday | 11am – 4pm|
|Venue||ICE Gallery @ Pantai Sentral Park, Bangsar, Taman Rimba Bukit Kerinchi|
|Time||11:00am to 4:00pm|
|Fair||“Live with Style” in Urban Forest City|
|Event Page|| https://www.facebook.com/events/1771307176532416/|
|Transport||Official transport partner, UBER Malaysia.|
The promo code ICE-GALLERY is available (1 ride worth RM15).
All participants must register online by providing their names, NRIC numbers, gender, contact numbers and email addresses.
Upon successful registration, each participant will receive a confirmation slip via email. The confirmation slip is the only valid evidence of registration. All participants are required to present their respective confirmation slip during Race Entry Pack Collection Day.
Age qualification is taken as at 31st December 2017.
The duration of the Competition is 3-hours for each flag off. The Competition will be officially over at 10:15 a.m (7.2km Forest run) | 10:30 a.m (5km Fun run).
MUST above 18 years old and above
A – 7.2KM Men Open (39 years old and below)
B – 7.2KM Women Open (34 years old and below)
C – 7.2KM Men Veteran (40 years old and above)
D – 7.2KM Women Veteran (35 years old and above)
MUST above 12 years old and above
E – 5KM Men Fun Run (12 years old and above)
F – 5KM Women Fun Run (12 years old and above)
- Dry fit round neck T-shirt
- Personalised Bib Number (Timing chip ONLY for 7.2km Forest Run)
- Finisher Medal
- Online Certificate of Participation with timing recorded (ONLY for 7.2km Forest Run)
- Goodies Bag
- Light Refreshment
Finisher medals will be awarded upon completion of the run.
Registered participants who do not turn up in person on Race Day will be disqualified and will not be entitled to a finisher medal.
Trophies and prizes will be awarded to the top 10 winners of categories A, B, C and D during the Prize Presentation Ceremony which will be held at 9:50am.
Trophies and prizes will be awarded to the top 5 winners of categories E & F during the Prize Presentation Ceremony which will be held at 9:50am.
Participants are advised to refer to the size chart and select their sizes carefully to avoid any sizing issues. No exchanges will be allowed after the confirmation of registration.
Timing chip is for 7.2km Forest Run ONLY and is attached to the bib which will be issued to participants during Race Entry Pack Collection.
E-Certificate ONLY for 7.2km Forest Run.
There will be two refreshment stations serving isotonic drinks and mineral water, which will be located at the 4km mark (for forest run, participates have to self-equip with hydration bag/running Waist pack/belt. Water only can refill at outside the forest) in Taman Rimba Bukit Kerinchi and at the Start/Finish area at ICE Gallery @ Pantai Sentral Park.
Light refreshments will be served after the Race.
In order to keep the park clean, littering is strictly prohibited. Please dispose all rubbish into the garbage bags provided to facilitate the cleaning up process.
If participants wish to have their group photograph(s) taken, kindly ask the Event photographer on duty for assistance.
- There will be limited parking available at the venue, free of charge.
- Official transport partner, UBER Malaysia. The promo code ICE-GALLERY is available (1 ride worth RM15).
The mobile toilets at the venue open at 6am. There will be no charge for toilet usage.
There will be checkpoints along the route to ensure fair competition for every participant.
Marshals will be stationed at strategic points to ensure everyone runs on the right route.
Date: 8th & 9th July 2017, Saturday & Sunday
Venue: ICE Gallery @ Pantai Sentral Park
Lot No 2, Level 1, Jalan Pantai Sentral,
59200 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Time: 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Parking: There will be limited parking available at the venue, free of charge.Lucky Draw
: An Americano Classic bicycle to be lucky away by participants on Saturday & Sunday respectively.
- Confirmation Slip
- Photocopy of National Registration Identity Card (Malaysian) together with confirmation slip if collecting on behalf.
- Please note that Race Entry Packs will not be issued on Event Day.
- Outstation participants may make prior arrangements for collection on Event Day.
- For bulk collection, kindly come after 2.00 p.m. to avoid human traffic jam.
|16th July 2017||Program Flow|
|05:00AM||Reporting of marshals and crew members|
|06:00AM||Arrival of participants, attendees and VIP guests|
|06:30AM||Photography session at stage backdrop|
|07:15AM||Flag off 7.2km Forest Run|
|07:30AM||Flag off 5km Fun Run (Wave 1)|
|07:45AM||Flag off 5km Fun Run (Wave 2)|
|08:00AM||Expected finish time by first runner / distribution of finisher medals|
|08:45AM||Light breakfast & refreshment for runners & participants|
|09:00AM||Announcement of results|
|09:00AM||Arrival of Hitz Ford cruisers|
|09:10AM||Speech by IJM’s VVIP guest|
|09:30AM||Presentation of mock cheques to National Cancer Society Malaysia (Running)|
|09:40AM||Presentation of prizes to winners by IJM VIP guests|
|10:00AM||Lucky Draw – session 1|
- End of running event
- Runners and participants move on to “Live with Style” in Urban fun run City fair
- Arrival of Era FM road cruisers
|13:00PM||Light tea gathering for all visitors|
|13:00PM||Welcome to ICE Gallery @ Pantai Sentral Park|
- Watch you
- Stay with award winning interior design & architecture practice in tropical Malaysia.
|14:00PM||Arrival of MY FM road cruisers|
- Hi-end home theater visual audio hearing
- Presentation of mock cheques to National Cancer Society Malaysia (Fair)
- Lucky Draw – session 2
|16:00PM||End of event|
** Program flow arranged is subject to change without prior notice
All runners have the option to purchase Group Personal Accident Insurance from MSIG Insurance (Malaysia) Bhd. Please ensure the correct name and NRIC number are entered.
Class Of Insurance
: Group Personal Accident Insurance
: Centrisoh Sales & Marketing
: Organizer for P.S.P King of Forest 2017
Period of Insurance
: 16 July 2017 (1 Day Only)
: 12 – 65 years
On the lives of the Insured's participants against:-
SCOPE OF COVER
Bodily injury which within 12 calendar months from the occurrence thereof shall solely and directly cause the death of the Insured.
- Permanent Disablement
Bodily injury which within 12 calendar months from the occurrence thereof shall solely and directly cause or necessarily result in loss of limbs or sight or other permanent disablement.
CLAUSES / ENDORSEMENTS
- Group Personal Accident Insurance provides an ideal protection against death or disability caused solely by violent, accidental, external and visible means.
- This insurance also covers:-
- Bodily injury caused directly or indirectly caused by unprovoked murder and assault
- Bodily injury caused directly by hijacking, strike, riot and civil commotion
- The cover afforded by the Group Personal Accident Insurance is on 24 hours basis, covering accidents happening during the course of employment as well as accidents happening at home, in the course of travelling to the place of work and during social or sports activities not specifically excluded.
- The Geographical Limits of the Group Personal Accident Insurance is worldwide. Travelling by air as a passenger in any licensed passenger carrying aircraft on scheduled flights only is automatically covered.
Food and gas poisoning
Murder and Assaults
Permanent loss of speech
Poisonous Insect bite
Riot, Strike and Civil Commotion Clause
- Aerial Sporting Activities.
- Fits, hernia, venereal disease, AIDS, pregnancy, childbirth, miscarriage, confinement or any complications, drugs, suicide, self inflicted injury.
- Flying as a pilot or crew member in any aircraft.
- Insanity or mental illness.
- Martial Law or stage of siege.
- Mountaineering, polo and professional sports.
- Radiation or contamination by radioactivity.
- Steeple chasing, winter sports, martial arts and racing (other than on foot)
- War, invasion, act of foreign enemy, hostilities, civil war, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, military or usurped power.
Whilst every reasonable precaution will be taken by the organizer to ensure the participants' safety, participants run at their own risk and the organizer will not be responsible or held liable for any injury or death howsoever arising from training for or during participation in the Race. Your safety and wellbeing are your own responsibility. Always run within your own abilities.
Thank you for your co-operation.
+6012-279 5208 | Ronnie See