||13th October 2018, Saturday
||KL Sports City, Bukit Jalil
||Kementerian Belia Dan Sukan
||Kelab Larian MWM
Individual (13 years old and above): RM15
Parent's consent required for children below 18 years old
Children (5-12 years old): RM14
Parent's consent required for registration
Children (Below 5 years old): FOC
Parent's consent required
* Note: please note that an additional 6% gateway fee or RM2 minimum gateway fee per participant, whichever is higher will be charged for online registration services.
- Dry fit round neck T-Shirt
- Personalised Bib Number
- Online Certificate of Participation
- After Walk Refreshment
Participants are advised to refer to the size chart and select their sizes carefully to avoid any sizing issues. No exchanges will be allowed after the confirmation of registration.
There will be at least 1 refreshment stations serving drinks.
Some light food and refreshments will be served after the Walk.
In order to keep the Stadium vicinity clean, littering is strictly prohibited. Please dispose all rubbish into the garbage bags provided to facilitate the cleaning up process.
- Confirmation Slip
- Photocopy of National Registration Identity Card (Malaysian) together with confirmation slip if collecting on behalf.
- Please note that Race Entry Packs will not be issued on Event Day.
Whilst every reasonable precaution will be taken by the organizer to ensure the participants' safety, participants run at their own risk and the organizer will not be responsible or held liable for any injury or death howsoever arising from training for or during participation in the Race. Your safety and wellbeing are your own responsibility. Always run within your own abilities.
Please refer to the parking layout plan that will be highlighted via social media and during the race kit collection day. If it is possible please take the LRT to the Bukit Jalil Station.
The public toilet at the venue opens at 6.00am. There will be no charge for toilet usage.
- Registration is to be done via online by providing their names, NRIC numbers, gender, contact numbers and email addresses.
- Upon successful registration, each participant will receive a confirmation slip via email. The confirmation slip is the only valid evidence of registration.
- All participants are required to present their respective confirmation slip during Race Entry Pack Collection Day.
- The Event is open to all participants aged 5 years and above. Age qualification is taken as at 13th October 2018.
- Parents with your children must ensure that the children are walking together all of the time. Should your older child be separated please ensure that there you are able to ensure his location there either via telecommunication or him being with a guardian.
- Children below 5 years are recommended to be on the stroller and the parents shall bear the responsibility to take extra precaution of the children. Please be made aware that the crowd will be large. They are not entitled to Tshirts or other entitlement.
+6017-237 8983: Puan Karen Loh
+6016-236 2665: En Ganesa Gopal